Sup
Pure [M]ayhem
Sup
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 03, 2014 #41

g|aSsJaw wrote:rum should focus more on losing weight and less on shaving equipment
:eek::eek::eek:
Sup
Dislike

Redrum
Pure [M]ayhem
Redrum
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 03, 2014 #42

chinese girl wrote:go on then, explain
rich and consistent lather through out the face, it's essential that it is uniform and that it doesn't clump up, it also raises the hairs making them easier to cut

it's really a night and day difference with a proper wet shaving razor, good blades, and good cream (the cream idk how important it is i can't speak from experience and i can't imagine it making a world of difference but who knows)

either way wet shaving is superior if only because of how much money you save on replaceable blades, let alone the actual closeness of the shave and overall less irritation
lol
Dislike

Baloneyflaps
Pure [M]ayhem
Baloneyflaps
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 03, 2014 #43

g|aSsJaw wrote:flaps you're taking grooming advice from someone that always looks homeless

Everything I've done so far (other than get a blade assortment pack) was of my own accord, and even then I was seeing that same suggestion elsewhere. ;)

He hasn't said anything that doesn't seem like conventional wisdom in DE razor world. I've yet to visit a 'shaving forum' but even things like Amazon reviews pretty much all say the same stuff. Regardless, just how bad could things go if I buy a shaving brush on the advice of a bad shaving consultant? :p
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Dislike

g|aSsJaw
Pure [M]ayhem
g|aSsJaw
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 03, 2014 #44

when Rum cuts himself shaving thousand island comes out
╰( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )つ──☆*:・゚Alakaspam

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Dislike

Baloneyflaps
Pure [M]ayhem
Baloneyflaps
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 03, 2014 #45

g|aSsJaw wrote:when Rum cuts himself shaving thousand island comes out

speaking of, I've already learned that shaving with a DE razor is a lot less forgiving of being impatient. I have a little slice of skin missing from the side of my neck
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Dislike

g|aSsJaw
Pure [M]ayhem
g|aSsJaw
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 03, 2014 #46

Baloneyflaps wrote:speaking of, I've already learned that shaving with a DE razor is a lot less forgiving of being impatient. I have a little slice of skin missing from the side of my neck
shave with an M9 bayonet like a real man

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum
Dislike

royjr
[M]afia
royjr
[M]afia

Aug 03, 2014 #47

Redrum wrote:rich and consistent lather through out the face, it's essential that it is uniform and that it doesn't clump up, it also raises the hairs making them easier to cut

it's really a night and day difference with a proper wet shaving razor, good blades, and good cream (the cream idk how important it is i can't speak from experience and i can't imagine it making a world of difference but who knows)

either way wet shaving is superior if only because of how much money you save on replaceable blades, let alone the actual closeness of the shave and overall less irritation

TM-fucking-I :wtf:

You are to shaving as Ghetto is to vaping.
"Hate to say it but uh... I'd do Frg. :eek:" - PeaceKeeper
"I'm done here fuck all of you faggots." -GhEttOrAiD 07-16-2014, 05:10 PM.
Dislike

g|aSsJaw
Pure [M]ayhem
g|aSsJaw
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 03, 2014 #48

royjr wrote:TM-fucking-I :wtf:

You are to shaving as Ghetto is to vaping.

Dislike

chinese girl
[M]onkey

Aug 03, 2014 #49

Baloneyflaps wrote:I'm not denying there's some benefit to the extras, and I will get around to it. Another part of the reason I'm in no hurry is that I don't have a good place to put that stuff right now as my sink is pretty small. I plan to make a custom wall mounted rack for shave stuff that matches my towel holders, TP holder and shower curtain, etc that I made from steel pipes.
does your wife mind that you're making your home look more like a warehouse every month
GhEttOrAiD;25356115 wrote:I am a whistleblower who successfully resolved a real problem with the forum, a hero/freedom fighter of sorts
oleo;25278701 wrote:we have done prolonged kissing, but no tongue.
╰༼ ºل͟º ༽つ──☆*:・゚ auntie is right ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༽ºل͟º ༽
Dislike

mikeawesome
Pure [M]ayhem
mikeawesome
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 03, 2014 #50

hes got a loading dock as a porch
RIP Malamute
Dislike