MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem
MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 19, 2006 #291

Immune wrote:it's fine. i already got into another corp that will outfit me :)
Ditto for me ;) Anyways reading the eve-o forums it seems the goons are in dire straights atm.
Dislike

Randuin
[M]onkey
Randuin
[M]onkey

Aug 19, 2006 #292

laffo eve-o

Anyway, need good strats for outfitting my prophecy for ratting around S-U
Dislike

MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem
MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 19, 2006 #293

Randuin wrote:laffo eve-o

Anyway, need good strats for outfitting my prophecy for ratting around S-U
yeah eve-o is funny, i'm for the goons tho, i hope they eventually kick BoBs ass, bob is a bunch of arrogant sum bitches.
Dislike

Vienge
Pure [M]ayhem
Vienge
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 19, 2006 #294

fuck, I can feel the goddamn urge again

another MMO crack addiction....

so okay I made another char an Archura Male that starts our with Frig 4 should I make him my main character or keep with my Khinad dude who's still at Frig 2 but has Gunnery 5 a bunch of skill points and a shitload of perception?

the strange thing is my first toon I wasn't able to choose the background stuff for the bonuses it was all automatic.

Also first n00b mistake I accepted a courier run that took me 22 jumps to mamet (0.1) in my n00b ship....but I made it unscratched.
Hi again guys.
Dislike

Nano
Pure [M]ayhem
Nano
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 19, 2006 #295

arioch wrote:I had a feeling you would get down to business quickly :cool:
Sometime later today i should have my first cruiser :P
Im not elitist, Ive simply been marginalized by the preponderance of idiots in the world.
Dislike

Vienge
Pure [M]ayhem
Vienge
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 19, 2006 #296

wow

this fucking game has connection issues....

or it could be my shitty d-link router. :\
Hi again guys.
Dislike

OmegaAquinas
[M]onkey

Aug 19, 2006 #297

Looks like the cluster is having issues atm...I just logged for 2 hours or so to let it recover
"I just had sex with my roomate using my severed arm, I'll post on genmay" - ricky13
Dislike

buteohawker
[M]inus

Aug 19, 2006 #298

WTF did the cluster go out network go down?
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Gen[M]ay welding club member
Dislike

Incubus
[M]onkey
Incubus
[M]onkey

Aug 19, 2006 #299

The server was acting bitch about a week ago and it looks like it's back at it. Hopefully the dragon code released later this week fixes this. :)
Dislike

Malakai
Pure [M]ayhem
Malakai
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 19, 2006 #300

Kenshin wrote:BoB are shitbags. They can all go fuck themselves.

Their leaders are the biggest, most honorless asshats in the game.
Almost everything they have they've lied, stolen, and backstabbed their way to.

Now, in a way, that's fucking awesome and pretty solid. But... well, it's a game, and they take it too far. They are more interested in ruining the game for other people (or trying to, at least) than "playing."

Of course, part of that is that so much of the Eve community are post-modern pseudo-intellectual fuckwads, who are ready to swallow everything BoB says, get backstabbed, and then are ready to get fucked in the ass 6 months later.

I don't trust them at all to honor anyones borders unless its suits their purposes, and I doubt the rest of Axe or ASCN do either. They will be friendly with you when they are engaged in other conflucts, until it's done and they decide they want your space. I forsee the rest of the eve galaxy one day taking them down, as a precaution.

**NOTE, this post does not represent any official positions by either ASCN or AXE. Purely the opinion of myself.

edit: I'm actually overstating it a bit. In the past, if they were bored, they've had no problem hunting ratting/mining pilots in our space, so I have sort of a grudge :D
Dislike