RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 07, 2014 #121

pyramid wrote:I'm sure all those nations were staging their militaries on israel's border for shits and giggles...

+Yom Kippur War
I guess you just read something about the war and then decided to make some more excuses

welp next up I guess you're going to start pretending yom kippur war wasn't a retaliation over the previous war, perhaps you should go read a wikipedia article about both of them so you can make some more flimsy excuses for the jews
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Dislike

RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 07, 2014 #122

joemama wrote:How is NOT relevant when the argument is that modern military campaigns in the ME are based on a Christian Campaign to wipe out Islam? (yet could nevvvvvrr be the other way around) :lol: :tard:
because that was a response to pyrafat who made a generalization that all palestinians are hamas supporters (he actually did mean all muslims but lets not make him backtrack anymore). The actual percentage of hamas supporters is less, than the percentage of christians in the united states, and most likely the percentage of christians in the US military. If you are going to say all palestinians are hamas supporters, then it would also be more valid to say all americans are christians, and the recent american wars are christian wars

I guess if you weren't a fucking moron you'd recognize this heh but keep talking some more absolute nonsense you stupid fucking mongoloid ;)
-lolergay
Dislike

RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 07, 2014 #123

joemama wrote:Ruho...just quoting this again so you can see what I was originally responding to..(not the right or wrong of Jewbagels vs ragheads for those keeping score at home)

So you and Rummy are of like mind now. :lol:
rubbish, you quoted a post I made with absolute fucking nonsense
-lolergay
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 07, 2014 #124

chinese girl wrote:yes, tangible. :confused: i didn't say realistic, but it IS still a resistance, even if only symbolic.
you're just repeating yourself as if i don't understand you position, and i do - i just think it's psychopathic. you're assigning moral impunity to israel based on their superior firepower. :lol: terrifying.
and then there's how you seem literally incapable of understanding why people would continue to fight back even when they can't win. that the victims in a conflict should sit quietly as their lives and homes are obliterated.
It's not symbolic. it's idiotic. They got 1800+ of their own people killed in a month and a half. And for what? What did they achieve? Absofuckinglutely nothing.

I'm sure those innocent people were happy to die so that Hamas could have its symbolic nothing. I mean, that's obviously better than actually trying to live in peace because somebody has to put up the good fight even though you know before hand that you will lose and only cause more death and destruction for your own people.

but, but, but, if we didn't fight... then what? Peace?

then Hamas couldn't accuse the jews of being big meanies for not putting up with their pathetic shit. You think the jews should just be the bigger men and put up with daily rocket and suicide bomb attacks because they know Hamas is just throwing an attention tantrum?

Fuck no. Here's the attention you wanted. Now you have an Israeli boot in your ass. Hows that symbolic resistance working out for you?

But what do I know, I'm just a psychopath who would prefer to see people live in peace instead of waging a never ending completely futile war that only results in their own destruction.

Have fun with your ridiculous Idealism. I'll be over here with the realists shaking our heads at your stupidity.
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 07, 2014 #125

chinese girl wrote:texas is the new zion, put them all there. too bad about your house, but maybe your gate post will be a little straighter the second time around. don't make a fuss, they have nukes.
We could put all of israel in west texas and nobody would care.

dey tuk mah land.
Dislike

Baloneyflaps
Pure [M]ayhem
Baloneyflaps
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 07, 2014 #126

chinese girl wrote:texas is the new zion, put them all there. too bad about your house, but maybe your gate post will be a little straighter the second time around. don't make a fuss, they have nukes.
Still criticizing the driveway to my home? How cute! I truly hope that one day you have a home, job, woman, car... life. I'm sure once you buy a home, your gate will be so much straighter than mine. :) :heart:
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Dislike

chinese girl
[M]onkey

Aug 07, 2014 #127

you still seem pretty sensitive about it
GhEttOrAiD;25356115 wrote:I am a whistleblower who successfully resolved a real problem with the forum, a hero/freedom fighter of sorts
oleo;25278701 wrote:we have done prolonged kissing, but no tongue.
╰༼ ºل͟º ༽つ──☆*:・゚ auntie is right ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༽ºل͟º ༽
Dislike

Baloneyflaps
Pure [M]ayhem
Baloneyflaps
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 07, 2014 #128

chinese girl wrote:you still seem pretty sensitive about it

Not at all. On the contrary, you should mention it more often. It really emphasizes how horrible my home and gate is. :) :heart:

also, onion
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Dislike

RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 07, 2014 #129

pyramid wrote:It's not symbolic. it's idiotic. They got 1800+ of their own people killed in a month and a half. And for what? What did they achieve? Absofuckinglutely nothing.

I'm sure those innocent people were happy to die so that Hamas could have its symbolic nothing. I mean, that's obviously better than actually trying to live in peace because somebody has to put up the good fight even though you know before hand that you will lose and only cause more death and destruction for your own people.

but, but, but, if we didn't fight... then what? Peace?

then Hamas couldn't accuse the jews of being big meanies for not putting up with their pathetic shit. You think the jews should just be the bigger men and put up with daily rocket and suicide bomb attacks because they know Hamas is just throwing an attention tantrum?

Fuck no. Here's the attention you wanted. Now you have an Israeli boot in your ass. Hows that symbolic resistance working out for you?

But what do I know, I'm just a psychopath who would prefer to see people live in peace instead of waging a never ending completely futile war that only results in their own destruction.

Have fun with your ridiculous Idealism. I'll be over here with the realists shaking our heads at your stupidity.
this was for the most part fiction, btw

hope this helps ;)
-lolergay
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 07, 2014 #130

RuHo wrote:this was for the most part fiction, btw

hope this helps ;)
Hamas is already celebrating their symbolic victory over Israel.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 44,00.html

#GreatSuccess
Dislike