chinese girl
[M]onkey

Aug 06, 2014 #21

who has even been defending isis' actions, all ive seen is people condemning them as evil :confused:
are billions of taxpayers money being paid to support isis like there are to israel?
this thread is dumber than all of p's stupid tubes combined
GhEttOrAiD;25356115 wrote:I am a whistleblower who successfully resolved a real problem with the forum, a hero/freedom fighter of sorts
oleo;25278701 wrote:we have done prolonged kissing, but no tongue.
╰༼ ºل͟º ༽つ──☆*:・゚ auntie is right ༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༽ºل͟º ༽
Dislike

chinese girl
[M]onkey

Aug 06, 2014 #22

and the obvious - that any outrage over the slaughter of these yazbros couldn't possibly be as big as that over the historic victimization of palestinians, because no-one's ever even heard of them before now leright
GhEttOrAiD;25356115 wrote:I am a whistleblower who successfully resolved a real problem with the forum, a hero/freedom fighter of sorts
Dislike

chinese girl
[M]onkey

Aug 06, 2014 #23

and how would a protest march stop a rogue terrorist group leright
Dislike

RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem
RuHo
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 06, 2014 #24

I think it tells a lot of the mentality amerifats in general have, when they feel it's valid to compare what a sovereign state that they fund and a state should follow international law, with pretty much an armed horde of shitskin terrorists that make al-qaeda look like tourists
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 06, 2014 #25

chinese girl wrote:who has even been defending isis' actions, all ive seen is people condemning them as evil :confused:
are billions of taxpayers money being paid to support isis like there are to israel?
this thread is dumber than all of p's stupid tubes combined
exterminate the jews = freedom fighter

kick the ass of the people who want to exterminate you = you are horrible and you don't deserve to exist

exterminate the yazbros = well, yeah, that's obviously evil but nobody needs to talk about it or do anything about it until they are exterminated and then we will feel awful sorry for them when they are gone.

makes perfect sense.
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 06, 2014 #26

chinese girl wrote:and how would a protest march stop a rogue terrorist group leright
how have those marches stopped israel?
Dislike

chinese girl
[M]onkey

Aug 06, 2014 #27

pyramid wrote:how have those marches stopped israel?
so you're condemning people for not doing something that you don't think works anyway, even on a supposedly legitimate state with a 'real government'? leright
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 06, 2014 #28

RuHo wrote:I think it tells a lot of the mentality amerifats in general have, when they feel it's valid to compare what a sovereign state that they fund and a state should follow international law, with pretty much an armed horde of shitskin terrorists that make al-qaeda look like tourists
I think my position is consistent. I think it is right for us to help our allies stomp a mudhole in terrorist fuckwits who would fuck with them. I'm just pissed we aren't doing more to help Iraq exterminate the islamic caliphate fucksticks because if anyone truly deserves to get wiped from history, they do. And we do bear some responsibility for making that shit happen.
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 06, 2014 #29

chinese girl wrote:so you're condemning people for not doing something that you don't think works anyway, even on a supposedly legitimate state with a 'real government'? leright
I don't think marching in the street does anything. I was just having some fun with you guys whose panties are in such a bind over israel.
Dislike

chinese girl
[M]onkey

Aug 06, 2014 #30

your actual opinions are just as retarded though
Dislike