DreamWarrior
[M]afia

Oct 08, 2014 #81

lol! I've driven a MT since I was 18, I'm tired of it. Moreover, I'm not above admitting that the PDK shifts faster and more reliably than I ever could, so why not let it?

No custom color? Just standard two-tone leather. I just changed up the carpet, and it only cost $550 for that...fuckin' Porsche, lol.

Park assist was a must, the one time it saves me from doing something dumb it paid for itself. The rear visibility is not exactly awesome, so.... But, yeah, I could have done without it, but the wife thought it was a good idea. I sort of hate that it slightly ruins the lines of the bumpers, but. I've never backed into anything, but it'd be my shit luck that'd I'd do it in an $80k car, lol, so.... Bad excuse, I know I'm completely :cran:.
Dislike

lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 08, 2014 #82

Oh the PDK certainly shifts faster. It's only downfall is about spur of the moment launches. If it was my DD i'd probably go PDK too. If pure fun car may consider 6mt. Did you even try the manual or no?
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Dislike

DreamWarrior
[M]afia

Oct 08, 2014 #83

lollersk8s wrote:Oh the PDK certainly shifts faster. It's only downfall is about spur of the moment launches. If it was my DD i'd probably go PDK too. If pure fun car may consider 6mt. Did you even try the manual or no?
Unfortunately, no local dealer had a manual to try. It is probably for the best, because it may have lured me away, and then I'd be annoyed in traffic and still have to teach the wife to drive it, lol. The best thing about the PDK is it's faster than me, and when the wife needs to drive it, she can. So, now I can take the car places without worrying that I'm the only one who can drive home if one of us (me) gets too drunk, lol.
Dislike

lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 08, 2014 #84

DreamWarrior wrote:when the wife needs to drive it, she can.

can drive home if ... (me) gets too drunk, lol.
lol true, double edged sword there though. I'm sort of happy my chick can't drive my car so i never have to worry about it. Although when we go out we have to take her car if i plan on getting slaughtered. It's a boring 2006 gallant but I guess less PD attention is a good thing on a friday night. You may want to stick to her suv for that reason too :(
Dislike

DreamWarrior
[M]afia

Oct 08, 2014 #85

lollersk8s wrote:lol true, double edged sword there though. I'm sort of happy my chick can't drive my car so i never have to worry about it. Although when we go out we have to take her car if i plan on getting slaughtered. It's a boring 2006 gallant but I guess less PD attention is a good thing on a friday night. You may want to stick to her suv for that reason too :(
I'd say you're right, but I got a fucking DUI in the goddamn Q5. I drove an hour from my friend's birthday party, was ten minutes from my house, and decided to roll through and accelerate a little briskly from a stop sign, piggy nailed me and the rest of my night was shit! It was 2 am and the streets were barren, but...fuck my life, lol. So...yeah, I need to be a really good boy from now till I die, or else pound me in the ass jail-time.
Dislike

lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 08, 2014 #86

Been there done that. Red corvette in my case with bitchin exhaust. :cool: Sold it, got tired of the attention... silver m3 doesn't exactly scream at you unless you redline it. Looks like a generic 3 series from far away and i kinda like that.
Dislike

GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem
GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 13, 2014 #87

http://www.rmcmotorcars.com/inventory/v ... n-Bruno-CA

BORKED

maybe this means something maybe not... i found it extremely tough to pick an image to rehost and put here... not particularly pleasing from any angle... the back looks good I suppose
BlisterDick;25482810 wrote:PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike

DreamWarrior
[M]afia

Oct 14, 2014 #88

Terrible! Gaudy front end, rear is ok but the areas chosen to receive the red are terrible. White/silver rims look like crap. The massive amounts of carbon fiber in the interior look overdone. Just...ugh; they took an awesome looking car and destroyed it!
Dislike

GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem
GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 14, 2014 #89

yeah the wheel arches are totally ruined by the dumbfuck kit
BlisterDick;25482810 wrote:PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem