Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem
Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 12, 2009 #121

grjr wrote:This just in: Chevy owners are :tard: while Honda owners are smart :cool:

link here

sorry but facts are facts....
waffles!
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Þ~~~ Þ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex Þ~~~ Þ~~~
Dislike

Colonel Sanders
[M]afia

Oct 12, 2009 #122

Tex Arcana wrote::wtf: Are you a complete moron?? You're down a car (clutch, what the fuck, just fucking throw one in!), and you have a perfectly good on sitting there doing NOTHING!?!?!?

NUT IT UP, dingus! DRIVE THE FUCKING CAR!!! Survive the winter (OOOOHHH!!! WET ICE AND SNOW IS GONNA MAKE MY PUSSRODS MELT!), fix the SHO when you can afford it, and keep the mulletmobile. At least that way the local Lightning crowd can continue to pwn you on a regular basis. ;)
Apparently you've never heard of NaCl before. There's a reason why anyone with a nice car that lives in the RUST BELT stores it in the winter, you dumbshit. ;)
Tex Arcana wrote:omfg, :eek:, PUSSROD FLYBY'S...

I swear, every one of those guppies I see on the road sounds like total ASS.

Now, this is how is SHOULD sound! ;)
So my car should sound like a screaming 6 year old girl when I accelerate? :lol:
Dislike

Dongboy
Pure [M]ayhem
Dongboy
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 12, 2009 #123

it's your fault for living in the rust belt.

live in cool states that don't have rust issues
bitch faced lobster cunt - g0rg0n describing me
My '80 VW diesel buildup thread - http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=645277
Dislike

grjr
[M]onkey
grjr
[M]onkey

Oct 12, 2009 #124

So my car should sound like a screaming 6 year old girl when I accelerate? :lol:
YES, it's called a SUPERCHARGER
irc.slashnet.org #cartalk
Dislike

SomeoneWhoIsntMe
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 12, 2009 #125

Turns out the turbo I bought off this guy on nasioc.com is a chinese replica :mad:

I'm sending it back tomorrow and having my bank reverse the transaction, then saving up for a legit one.

So, research your shit and get close up pictures before you buy. If you look at enough turbos, you can spot the differences between mitsubishi housings and china ones.
Dislike

Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem
Tex Arcana
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 12, 2009 #126

Colonel Sanders wrote:Apparently you've never heard of NaCl before. There's a reason why anyone with a nice car that lives in the RUST BELT stores it in the winter, you dumbshit. ;)
:rolleyes: and you don't know about soap and water?? Come on... eitehr that or move yer ass to a real state. :p
greasy chicken wrote:So my car should sound like a screaming 6 year old girl when I accelerate? :lol:
The OTHER end, you dipshit... the other end makes the virgin-screaming-for-the-first-time sound... that image makes me waffles
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.--V

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Þ~~~ Þ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex Þ~~~ Þ~~~
Dislike

mekilljoydammit
[M]onkey

Oct 12, 2009 #127

Too bad even with DOHC and 4 valves per cylinder, Ford can't make a V8 head that outflows some fucking 2-valve pushrod truck motor, amirite?
Everything is a gag...

“We thought it must be possible to make an interesting living messing about with racing cars and engines." -Keith Duckworth

Driving: A nice practical sedate car... '03 WRX
Shooting: Canon P, Zorki 6, Nikon D5100, 1911, FAL
Dislike

Colonel Sanders
[M]afia

Oct 13, 2009 #128

mekilljoydammit wrote:Too bad even with DOHC and 4 valves per cylinder, Ford can't make a V8 head that outflows some fucking 2-valve pushrod truck motor, amirite?
:lol: Nice.
Dislike

mekilljoydammit
[M]onkey

Oct 13, 2009 #129

Well seriously, if the *factory* has to throw a blower at it... :D
Everything is a gag...

“We thought it must be possible to make an interesting living messing about with racing cars and engines." -Keith Duckworth

Driving: A nice practical sedate car... '03 WRX
Shooting: Canon P, Zorki 6, Nikon D5100, 1911, FAL
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Oct 13, 2009 #130

$450? What am I missing here... Is that before or after favors?
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike