xTech
[M]onkey
xTech
[M]onkey
Joined: Aug 02, 2002

Jul 18, 2003 #91

what's up with all the servers? it's like there are 3 unofficial english ones now, 5,7,11
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Ruffy
Pure [M]ayhem
Ruffy
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 07, 2002

Jul 19, 2003 #92

they arent unnoficial they arent anything. I've only met 3 ppl that speak english online
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Psilocybes
[M]onkey
Joined: Jul 09, 2002

Jul 19, 2003 #93

I'm on server 11.
How can you raise your stats or skills sith SP?
How do you train? any ideas?
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Ruffy
Pure [M]ayhem
Ruffy
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 07, 2002

Jul 19, 2003 #94

Dont think you can raise your stats. You use SP on a Skill master to "buy" skills

Shits expensive in this game. Lvl 6 Human on server 11, Lvl 6 Dark Elf on server 5
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Chrisman5000
[M]afia
Joined: Jul 08, 2002

Jul 19, 2003 #95

Man, I LOVE the music in this game...everything is so well done. The char creation screen is also great.
992b0dbdc3b282c1f770f06cfe5ccbf0 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Oatmeals
[M]onkey
Joined: Jul 11, 2002

Jul 19, 2003 #96

I'm on right now.. my nick is Shades

dark elf
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Mixomatosys
[M]afia
Joined: Oct 27, 2002

Jul 19, 2003 #97

Originally posted by Chrisman5000
Man, I LOVE the music in this game...everything is so well done. The char creation screen is also great.


Music is great.. added it all to my winamp playlist :P
red wire: right temple
black wire: left temple
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Zychotous
[M]osquito
Zychotous
[M]osquito
Joined: Feb 12, 2003

Jul 19, 2003 #98

Originally posted by Ruffy
Dont think you can raise your stats. You use SP on a Skill master to "buy" skills

Shits expensive in this game. Lvl 6 Human on server 11, Lvl 6 Dark Elf on server 5


where are these skill masters? Also how do you use Spellbooks?
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Ruffy
Pure [M]ayhem
Ruffy
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 07, 2002

Jul 19, 2003 #99

dont know about spellbooks
Master, They're Called Master Blah Blah. Just look for them, Pick first option
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Zychotous
[M]osquito
Zychotous
[M]osquito
Joined: Feb 12, 2003

Jul 19, 2003 #100

Originally posted by Ruffy
dont know about spellbooks
Master, They're Called Master Blah Blah. Just look for them, Pick first option


Well I found them, and I tried both options, but both just gave me text. I have 92 SP..
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share