Nevermore
Pure [M]ayhem
Nevermore
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Mar 06, 2004

Oct 22, 2011 #61

:lol:

I support the bumping of this thread
_--_|\
/ #AUZLAND
\_.--._/
.......v
<domisi> i'm not in anyone's sig
¯\(º_o)/¯ IRC Partay!! ¯\(o_º)/¯
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 17, 2002

Oct 22, 2011 #62

it's funny how all the spammers seem to find it.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Killer_B
[M]afia
Joined: Jul 08, 2002

Oct 22, 2011 #63

Someone ought to namerape the title...As it is now, it appears to be a magnet for dillfucks to come in and dump a steaming load of spam.

Or is it meant to be the thread that never dies....:rolleyes:
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem
GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 05, 2002

Oct 22, 2011 #64

^fuck you

you're the kind of person who would look at a beautiful dewy meadow and say "where's the Lowe's?"
BlisterDick;25482810 wrote:PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

joemama
Pure [M]ayhem
joemama
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 07, 2002

Oct 22, 2011 #65

BullshitBad wrote:yay for communism!!!

bunch of fuckin retards here
Shut your fly trap and get back to the salt mines comrade..
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

fuck_fiend
[M]inus
Joined: Jan 28, 2006

Oct 31, 2011 #66

Quick question (my old postcount has been reset to 0):

I have not been posting here for over 3 years. I know there was a drug forum in the past and I stopped posting around the time when it was made hidden. If I remember correctly you could ask to join it but had to be approved.

Does that forum still exist? And if yes, I would like to join (you can check my join date to see im not just a new poster) because that forum had a lot of great threads archived and info.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Nevermore
Pure [M]ayhem
Nevermore
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Mar 06, 2004

Oct 31, 2011 #67

fuck_fiend wrote:Quick question (my old postcount has been reset to 0):

I have not been posting here for over 3 years. I know there was a drug forum in the past and I stopped posting around the time when it was made hidden. If I remember correctly you could ask to join it but had to be approved.

Does that forum still exist? And if yes, I would like to join (you can check my join date to see im not just a new poster) because that forum had a lot of great threads archived and info.
Where do you live? if you fuck a [m]e[m]ber you get rights to view/post.
_--_|\
/ #AUZLAND
\_.--._/
.......v
<domisi> i'm not in anyone's sig
¯\(º_o)/¯ IRC Partay!! ¯\(o_º)/¯
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

why_ask_why
Pure [M]ayhem
why_ask_why
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 06, 2002

Oct 31, 2011 #68

joemama wrote:Shut your fly trap and get back to the salt mines comrade..
*bacon mines. oppression should be delicious. :drool:
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Killer_B
[M]afia
Joined: Jul 08, 2002

Oct 31, 2011 #69

GhEttOrAiD wrote:^fuck you

you're the kind of person who would look at a beautiful dewy meadow and say "where's the Lowe's?"
asdfgahklgjae;lktgj;aetnj;sdlkfjszl;dkgjl;askjtal;wekrjl;askjfdl;sfkhnsd;lakgjal;kerjas;lkerjas;lkdjgdsl;fkhjal;ktgja;ldjalkejalskjglad;kjsdl;hjsdl;fgjal;dfnasl;dfnmasldfna;werjasklejadlkfgsdfjh;slkjgasl;dkrnalsknfaslkdgnalkndta;klenr;klaenrmkvbnmv,nhsa;lkrnt;lakjt;aldjflkasjflkas;jf;ladjf;lahknlk;arjtakl;eafg.
Gen[M]ay. Who needs members? We have mods.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

why_ask_why
Pure [M]ayhem
why_ask_why
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 06, 2002

Oct 31, 2011 #70

:golfclap:
Gee, I'm real sorry your mom blew up, Ricky.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share