MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem
MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 11, 2009 #331

LifeIsEat&Die wrote:Im talking about the time :tard: the meet is friday and saturday so time and date of additional marinade sessions is a valid question :o

and the last page and a half of this thread has been completely off topic and pointless bullshit having nothing to do with the meet, rsvps or cementing times/locations
The meat is saturday starting at 2pm at pyramids place.

friday is the pre meat and right now d4rkspike is getting a tally on people going, there is no official start time yet

kekeke?
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 11, 2009 #332

LifeIsEat&Die wrote:when?
I thought we were talking about friday night. There was interest but I hadn't heard and definitive plans.
Dislike

LifeIsEat&Die
[M]afia

Aug 11, 2009 #333

pyramid wrote:I thought we were talking about friday night. There was interest but I hadn't heard and definitive plans.
I assumed friday was downtown only and a marinade meat meant prepping meat and drinking friday afternoon :o would be a good time to smoke for the people who wanted to get that done sometime over the weekend
xbox live: skankbowlfight
9bf8a31d0b17522f141fd28d1c413a6a
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 11, 2009 #334

LifeIsEat&Die wrote:I assumed friday was downtown only and a marinade meat meant prepping meat and drinking friday afternoon :o would be a good time to smoke for the people who wanted to get that done sometime over the weekend
Sorry, I was just trying to be witty. :o

Don't tell anyone but you can probably do that here if you are low key about it. I don't have a problem with it unless you bother others with it.
Dislike

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 11, 2009 #335

Also, what, if any, foodstuffs like chips/dips/sandwiches/non-alcoholic beverages should I make available? I usually only have water, crystal light and coors light around.

I'm hoping to get a bunch of ice and I already have a bunch of buckets for anyone's beer/drinks they are bringing.

Also, while it may be hot enough for shorts and T-shirts during the day, things usually cool off pretty quick once the sun goes down around here so a pair of long pants and a sweater/sweatshirt/light jacket may be in order even in august.

I should have posted this saturday but:

Dislike

d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem
d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 11, 2009 #336

sent out another PM to the maybes bullying them into a more definite answer.
Dislike

sanjay
Pure [M]ayhem
sanjay
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 11, 2009 #337

I will be in Portland, landing around 2:30PM. I will take a cab to Hillsboro unless someone can pick me up at the airport so I can stash my bad while we go out to dinner, then I can catch a cab to the hotel after...

Anyone want to pick me up :)
give love, get love.
Dislike

Dongboy
Pure [M]ayhem
Dongboy
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 11, 2009 #338

sanjay wrote:I will be in Portland, landing around 2:30PM. I will take a cab to Hillsboro unless someone can pick me up at the airport so I can stash my bad while we go out to dinner, then I can catch a cab to the hotel after...

Anyone want to pick me up :)
take the max :lol:

actually... its not a bad idea on a friday afternoon... you could go from the airport to within a mile of your hotel without setting food on a road or in a cab/car
bitch faced lobster cunt - g0rg0n describing me
My '80 VW diesel buildup thread - http://genmay.com/showthread.php?t=645277
Dislike

RedManThatCould
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 11, 2009 #339

My flight is all booked. Get into Portland 5:40 PM Friday, and leave Monday morning.

Mmm mmm micro breweries here I come
Dislike

artificialswedener
Pure [M]ayhem

Aug 11, 2009 #340

I would like to do something Friday night, providing I don't have puppy class.

Also, those of us (namely girls) who would like to provide food should plan something!
Jill of Team Jeff and the J vowel double consonant Club.
BenDiesel is the only child I'm proud of.
Dislike