joe nathan
Pure [M]ayhem
joe nathan
Pure [M]ayhem

Jul 06, 2016 #211

if a spider had to spin a message about me, i don't think i'd merit "radiant" or "terrific pig" or anything quite so fancy.

it would probably say "piece of shit" or something
fuck, it's not my fault, he threw nacho cheese on me.
Dislike

Typhoon43
Pure [M]ayhem
Typhoon43
Pure [M]ayhem

Jul 06, 2016 #212

mark24... wrote:It was an extremely busy and interesting forum for years then it just went to crap with spammers allowed to post any old crap with nothing interesting to contribute at all.
All I can think of is he gave up on it around the time he started charging for avatars etc. That was fun for a while then the whole place just went to crap soon after. Did he sell it without me knowing?
I havent been around much at all. Even if I started chopping again as some kind of contribution it sure as hell wouldn't be on this forum. I'm not angry but just saddened about the direction this place has gone :(

It really did take a massive dive. I don't participate too much in any other social media so this is just where I gravitate too during the days when I have free time at work. Long gone are the times I'd sit on this forum until 3am doing stupid chops and posting all over the place. It's too hard to get a serious discussion going here anymore. This place used to be half retarded and the other half was either help with something or opinions on current events. Now all we seem to have left is the sarcasm and zero tolerance for any new blood. It is what it is. It's still my internet home though. It will truly be a sad day when they pull the plug here :-(
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Dislike

GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem
GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Jul 06, 2016 #213

start an Investment-Grade Swiss Wristwatch Megathread
BlisterDick;25482810 wrote:PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike

GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem
GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Jul 06, 2016 #214

start an Investment-Grade Swiss Wristwatch Megathread
BlisterDick;25482810 wrote:PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike

augusttremulous
Pure [M]ayhem

Jul 06, 2016 #215

joe nathan wrote:if a spider had to spin a message about me, i don't think i'd merit "radiant" or "terrific pig" or anything quite so fancy.

it would probably say "piece of shit" or something
"juice box" or "gredunza" would be my vote.
d4rkspike, wrxhottie, whizzleteets, and asa
Arátoeldar = dad
OddFactor is my spoiled grandson,sloths is my leetle bro
39TH STREET
rmtc<3
8=,,,,===D BlisterDick is the hawtness I desire :drool:
Dislike

augusttremulous
Pure [M]ayhem

Jul 06, 2016 #216

Typhoon43 wrote:It really did take a massive dive. I don't participate too much in any other social media so this is just where I gravitate too during the days when I have free time at work. Long gone are the times I'd sit on this forum until 3am doing stupid chops and posting all over the place. It's too hard to get a serious discussion going here anymore. This place used to be half retarded and the other half was either help with something or opinions on current events. Now all we seem to have left is the sarcasm and zero tolerance for any new blood. It is what it is. It's still my internet home though. It will truly be a sad day when they pull the plug here :-(
the load time is the most frustrating thing, I am too impatient to browse on my phone so I only come around when my dude's gone on tour and I fire up the ol' chromebook to check out genmay and IRC

but the constant baseless beef is also not my jam, either. I spent way too many years of my life being miserable already.
d4rkspike, wrxhottie, whizzleteets, and asa
Arátoeldar = dad
OddFactor is my spoiled grandson,sloths is my leetle bro
39TH STREET
rmtc<3
8=,,,,===D BlisterDick is the hawtness I desire :drool:
Dislike

joe nathan
Pure [M]ayhem
joe nathan
Pure [M]ayhem

Jul 07, 2016 #217

augusttremulous wrote:"juice box" or "gredunza" would be my vote.
i honestly couldn't aspire to anything more fitting.

thanks, charlotte
fuck, it's not my fault, he threw nacho cheese on me.
Dislike

Malmhead
[M]onkey

Jul 08, 2016 #218

Typhoon43 wrote:Nice to see the old schoolers pop in for like 12 hours and then vanish into the Ether for another 10 years. Seems to be the way it goes now.
Is there any other way to roll?
Hello, my name is 14K!!1

The USS Excelsior Crew - I am fucking Q!
Dislike

Typhoon43
Pure [M]ayhem
Typhoon43
Pure [M]ayhem

Jul 08, 2016 #219

augusttremulous wrote:the load time is the most frustrating thing, I am too impatient to browse on my phone so I only come around when my dude's gone on tour and I fire up the ol' chromebook to check out genmay and IRC
I've been chatting with the Admin and he agrees it's BAD. He has an active ticket in and someone is looking at the server in the rack. Hopefully we can get this place going again.
Dislike

Typhoon43
Pure [M]ayhem
Typhoon43
Pure [M]ayhem

Jul 08, 2016 #220

Malmhead wrote:Is there any other way to roll?
This guy is \m/etal as FUCK right here!

See you in 2026 brah. Keep it ill.
Dislike