CANiSLAYu
[M]onkey

Jan 05, 2005 #171

Crazy Joe wrote:yes, i will take an 8 dollar hamster to the VET.:tard:

stfu, faggot
lol. Seriously. One time in elementary school I did take one to the vet though. It was the class hamster and I got to take care of it for Christmas break and basically it came down with the hamster version of AIDS (ie like 99.9% fatal) and I didn't know what to do. So yeah it died and I bought one that looked like it. But my plan got foiled by someone that noticed the differences Allnighte
If at first you don't succeed... reload.

[M] Photo Club
http://www.maddelaphoto.com
Dislike

No_OMG
[M]onkey
No_OMG
[M]onkey

Jan 05, 2005 #172

stapler wrote:you got till noon mountain, tomorrow (wed. the 5th)

:dancingbacon:
IT'S A SHOWDOWN!!

Staper is the fastest gun in the midwest, good lucky man. :(
▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒
▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒
▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒
Dislike

uglymale
[M]inus

Jan 05, 2005 #173

AbortTheFetus wrote:www.hamsterdance.com

OMG, the losers that started that live in my town. They drive around in a new bug with wrap around hampster graphics all over it. Apparently they're elventybillionaires and feed their hamptsers imported endangered animal patte to increase the cute. Makes me ill. :gay:
Guns don't kill people, rappers do! - The GLC
[M]embe of the Official TheHandiMan Fan Club!
*edit: RULES WILL BE VERY LAX AFTER 9PM PACIFIC THRU 6 AM PACIFIC
Dislike

Blueacid
[M]onkey

Jan 05, 2005 #174

Munkey wrote:Since the thread is in lack of pictures. I'll share a short hamster story for you fellers.

When I was 14, I had a hamster. He made ALOT of noise during the night, so we'd put books over his tank to sort of sound proof it during the night. We'd of course leave opening for air and what not, but one night, I didn't leave any room for air and he died.

The next morning, I was too lazy to actually go out and bury it or whatever, so I figured I'd flush him down the toilet. Hamsters get pretty damn stif when they die (little did I know at 14) so he stopped up the toilet. So 15 flushes later and poking him the rest of the way down I properly burried a good hamster.

Cliffs:
1.-
2.-
3. Don't flush dead hamsters down toilets.
Good effort.
Dislike

Crazy Joe
Pure [M]ayhem
Crazy Joe
Pure [M]ayhem

Jan 05, 2005 #175

Munkey wrote:Since the thread is in lack of pictures. I'll share a short hamster story for you fellers.

When I was 14, I had a hamster. He made ALOT of noise during the night, so we'd put books over his tank to sort of sound proof it during the night. We'd of course leave opening for air and what not, but one night, I didn't leave any room for air and he died.

The next morning, I was too lazy to actually go out and bury it or whatever, so I figured I'd flush him down the toilet. Hamsters get pretty damn stif when they die (little did I know at 14) so he stopped up the toilet. So 15 flushes later and poking him the rest of the way down I properly burried a good hamster.

Cliffs:
1.-
2.-
3. Don't flush dead hamsters down toilets.

nice.....
hopesfall;20405094 wrote:you are a horrible poster

Dislike

Vienge
Pure [M]ayhem
Vienge
Pure [M]ayhem

Jan 05, 2005 #176

where are zee pics?
Hi again guys.
Dislike

stapler
Pure [M]ayhem
stapler
Pure [M]ayhem

Jan 05, 2005 #177

20 mins

if you don't post pics or admit shens, you're b7, and the only way out is to PM me pics or admission of shens and apology to genmay
Dislike

PowerPat
Pure [M]ayhem
PowerPat
Pure [M]ayhem

Jan 05, 2005 #178

:cool:
Dislike

[email protected]
Pure [M]ayhem

Jan 05, 2005 #179

stapler wrote:20 mins

if you don't post pics or admit shens, you're b7, and the only way out is to PM me pics or admission of shens and apology to genmay
just ban his ass
The secret to success, whether it's women or money, is knowing when to quit. I oughta know: I'm divorced and broke.
Dislike

Apsalus
Pure [M]ayhem
Apsalus
Pure [M]ayhem

Jan 05, 2005 #180

Five minutes, mang.
Dislike