Clever Name
Pure [M]ayhem

Sep 27, 2006 #191

LilMisCupCake wrote:it's locked you retard
:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:
I grab some tissues and kind of push the fluids out of myself afterwards using my vaginal muscles. It doesn't get it all out but it gets a lot out.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0

Elmo
Pure [M]ayhem

Sep 27, 2006 #192

Clever Name wrote::tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:
8==D
Leader and Founder of Gen[M]ay Anti-Liberal Club
Gen[M]ay Grammar Gestapo SS Trooper
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0

Allnighte
Pure [M]ayhem

Sep 27, 2006 #193

LilMisCupCake wrote:engagement rings... intrapersonal relationships
more like QVC.com/forums
splits... fitness
i can do the wave with my stomach. can that be a fitness thread too?
accidental auto thread.. wrong forum... thread locked
just being consistent
father died... talked about feelings and despair
blogmay? or "dump your dad, if he cant live for you, he doesnt deserve you"/"you cant spot reduce death by doing squats"/"my condolences are better than yours"/"fuck you vinnie, you treated me like shit, i hope you rot in hell"/"[vinnie]this thread is about my dad (or baiting to get shitty posters banned from the bc). so kindly deal with it or shut the fuck up"
I don't see your point. School and work have never been allowed, this isn't new.
"should i take math or physics?"
"where do i buy my books?"
"I GOT A C LOL"
those should not be allowed, of course. but just because a thread mentions school means it gets moved? this is more about publiusposts dealing with the death of his dad, not just the school
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0

Sarah Palin
Pure [M]ayhem

Sep 27, 2006 #194

Allnighte wrote:more like QVC.com/forumsi can do the wave with my stomach. can that be a fitness thread too?just being consistentblogmay? or "dump your dad, if he cant live for you, he doesnt deserve you"/"you cant spot reduce death by doing squats"/"my condolences are better than yours"/"fuck you vinnie, you treated me like shit, i hope you rot in hell"/"[vinnie]this thread is about my dad (or baiting to get shitty posters banned from the bc). so kindly deal with it or shut the fuck up""should i take math or physics?"
"where do i buy my books?"
"I GOT A C LOL"
those should not be allowed, of course. but just because a thread mentions school means it gets moved? this is more about publiusposts dealing with the death of his dad, not just the school
Your opinion means a lot to me, especially considering the substantial contribution you make to the Bone Closet on a daily basis. That said, I'll take your opinions under advisement and really contemplate making a change to this 4 year old forum policy just because you have an opinion about it.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0

Allnighte
Pure [M]ayhem

Sep 27, 2006 #195

LilMisCupCake wrote:Your opinion means a lot to me, especially considering the substantial contribution you make to the Bone Closet on a daily basis. That said, I'll take your opinions under advisement and really contemplate making a change to this 4 year old forum policy just because you have an opinion about it.


it just seems lame to have hard and fast rules. i'm actually proposing that you use your own judgement more when it comes to what should be allowed in the BC. questions like:
"what is the purpose of the thread? what type of responses are likely to follow?"
"is the thread about something that is best answered in the BC?"
"can the poster benefit from responses in such a way that the thread will become successful? hopefully in a timely manner?"

vinnie's thread fails the first one, and partly the third. vinnie isn't even asking a question. so he's venting? well this isnt blogmay. at least publiuspost is looking for input.

are the questions i posted the only criteria? no, of course not, because almost any question can get good responses in the BC versus the general forum. but not everything belongs in the BC.

i'm hoping you'll at least take me somewhat seriously. I LOVE YOU SARAH and of course you know id never flame you or put you down :heart:
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0

Sarah Palin
Pure [M]ayhem

Sep 27, 2006 #196

Allnighte wrote:

it just seems lame to have hard and fast rules. i'm actually proposing that you use your own judgement more when it comes to what should be allowed in the BC. questions like:
"what is the purpose of the thread? what type of responses are likely to follow?"
"is the thread about something that is best answered in the BC?"
"can the poster benefit from responses in such a way that the thread will become successful? hopefully in a timely manner?"

vinnie's thread fails the first one, and partly the third. vinnie isn't even asking a question. so he's venting? well this isnt blogmay. at least publiuspost is looking for input.

are the questions i posted the only criteria? no, of course not, because almost any question can get good responses in the BC versus the general forum. but not everything belongs in the BC.

i'm hoping you'll at least take me somewhat seriously. I LOVE YOU SARAH and of course you know id never flame you or put you down :heart:
Dude, shut up
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0

Allnighte
Pure [M]ayhem

Sep 27, 2006 #197

LilMisCupCake wrote:Dude, shut up
:(
i wasnt going to drag this out forever. you could at least read it!
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0

Sep 27, 2006 #198

LilMisCupCake wrote:Your opinion means a lot to me, especially considering the substantial contribution you make to the Bone Closet on a daily basis. That said, I'll take your opinions under advisement and really contemplate making a change to this 4 year old forum policy just because you have an opinion about it.
I can understand the no school/work in the bone closet thing, but i think this thread is an exception to that. the OP is in need of some serious advice, and moving this to genmay removes almost all possibility of that (feel free to ignore this, i'm not much of a BC contributor)

to the OP. while taking a timeout may seem like a good option right now it's really worth sticking with it if you can, i know that's not going to be easy, but if you leave there's a very good chance you wont go back, even if you mean to. i've been there and done that, and it was a mistake (my reason for stopping wasn't as good as yours though)
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0

Sarah Palin
Pure [M]ayhem

Sep 27, 2006 #199

apaininthebutt wrote:I can understand the no school/work in the bone closet thing, but i think this thread is an exception to that. the OP is in need of some serious advice, and moving this to genmay removes almost all possibility of that (feel free to ignore this, i'm not much of a BC contributor)

to the OP. while taking a timeout may seem like a good option right now it's really worth sticking with it if you can, i know that's not going to be easy, but if you leave there's a very good chance you wont go back, even if you mean to. i've been there and done that, and it was a mistake (my reason for stopping wasn't as good as yours though)
You know what I find funny?

You guys want this shit to stay in the Bone Closet so it'll get serious responses... but YOUR responses are to hijack the thread, complain about it's presence in the main forum and my motivation for moving it.

In essence, you guys complaining are the very reason this poor kid isn't getting serious responses. So just shut up and give him some good advice, right?
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0

Sep 27, 2006 #200

WATCH OUT

SHE'LL LOCK THIS THREAD

@@@[email protected]@@
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share
0 0 0