apextual
Pure [M]ayhem
apextual
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Dec 28, 2003

Nov 04, 2006 #351

Zetherin wrote:It's funny how 'e-knighting' is perceived as something pathetic and annoying, yet this e-trolling is considered just and normal (examples being the majority of people that have posted on this matter thus far).

Either way, I was never 'e-knighting', just typing what I believe in.
In real life when you feel the need to stand up and defend idiots who cannot fend for themselves, it is considered a good deed. When you do this sort of a thing on genmay, it is deplorable. :)
shabubu: apextual is the baddest bitch on the lollernets.
sanjay: CrowdGather has lawyers. Apextual works for us pro-boner.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

vinnie
Pure [M]ayhem
vinnie
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 09, 2002

Nov 04, 2006 #352

Zetherin wrote:If you go into every thread assuming everyone in it is a 'fucking school kid' and 'arsehat' then it's no surprise why you make the comments you make. Do I agree with it? No. But, I don't see a good way at this time to sway you otherwise...or at least open your mind to other possibilities.
Praise be to fucking Allah, that only took four hundred fucking posts to convey the message that your opinions do not mean shit. Now that we have firmly established that, how about you go and fuck yourself arseflute?
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

returning b7
[M]inus
Joined: Feb 01, 2006

Nov 05, 2006 #353

I'm talking to my ex (which I broke up with last year) on MSN. I hate when she just strikes up a conversation out of nowhere.
I feel lonely. :(
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Komataguri
[M]afia
Joined: Mar 24, 2006

Nov 05, 2006 #354

returning b7 wrote:I'm talking to my ex (which I broke up with last year) on MSN. I hate when she just strikes up a conversation out of nowhere.
I feel lonely. :(
Tell her to leave you alone, that you ahve a 13 year old girl on Webcam.


That should make her leave you alone.
hey guys I have a sig, look!
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

RiderOnTheStorm
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 02, 2004

Nov 05, 2006 #355

apextual wrote:In real life when you feel the need to stand up and defend idiots who cannot fend for themselves, it is considered a good deed. When you do this sort of a thing on genmay, it is deplorable. :)
I find it rather deplorable in real life when guys will exploit the stupidity of women for a blowjob. It's incomprehensible to me why anyone would do it on here.
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

vinnie
Pure [M]ayhem
vinnie
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 09, 2002

Nov 05, 2006 #356

RiderOnTheStorm wrote:I find it rather deplorable in real life when guys will exploit the stupidity of women for a blowjob. It's incomprehensible to me why anyone would do it on here.
Some kind of bizzare fascination with trying to appear 'noble'.

Internet Knights are just fucking annoying for everyone except themselves and the emo whores that they are 'crusading' for. Dollars to donuts the same person would struggle to defend their way out of a damp paper bag in real life.
._--_|\.
/........\
\_.--._/
.......v.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

RiderOnTheStorm
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 02, 2004

Nov 05, 2006 #357

vinnie wrote:Some kind of bizzare fascination with trying to appear 'noble'.

Internet Knights are just fucking annoying for everyone except themselves and the emo whores that they are 'crusading' for. Dollars to donuts the same person would struggle to defend their way out of a damp paper bag in real life.
Not to mention no one would put up with someone in real life if every topic of conversation they came up with had to do with their sex life.
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

PrettyInPink
[M]onkey
Joined: Feb 20, 2006

Nov 05, 2006 #358

RiderOnTheStorm wrote:Not to mention no one would put up with someone in real life if every topic of conversation they came up with had to do with their sex life.
You're right and thats why I'm not like that in person. I come here for sexual advice because I don't talk about it constantly in my every day life.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

MrMaN383
Pure [M]ayhem
MrMaN383
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Dec 04, 2002

Nov 06, 2006 #359

RiderOnTheStorm wrote:Not to mention no one would put up with someone in real life if every topic of conversation they came up with had to do with their sex life.
this may come as a shock to you... but posting on an internet message board is not the same as real life. the very purpose of this sub-forum is to post about sex/health related topics. anything else is considered off-topic and will be locked/moved. its rather logical to expect that a person who regularly posts here will be discussing sex/health related topics in all of them.

people bash the girls who post here because its their nature. are the contents of their posts sometimes, or even mostly, driven by the attention they hope to get? surely. then again, vinnie posts here purely for attention. after all, hes already stated he doesnt care about anyone elses opinions but his own, what other reason would he waste his time here? certainly someone who is such a perfect human and has such a low regard for others who read/post here would find a better way to pass the time.
I used to be MrMaN383
If you think DUI isnt all about the money: http://genmay.net/showpost.php?p=19937665&postcount=301
e1d08c16d24074a75c32225ace16fd8c
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Zetherin
[M]osquito
Zetherin
[M]osquito
Joined: Jun 20, 2006

Nov 06, 2006 #360

VanillaDouche wrote:this may come as a shock to you... but posting on an internet message board is not the same as real life. the very purpose of this sub-forum is to post about sex/health related topics. anything else is considered off-topic and will be locked/moved. its rather logical to expect that a person who regularly posts here will be discussing sex/health related topics in all of them.

people bash the girls who post here because its their nature. are the contents of their posts sometimes, or even mostly, driven by the attention they hope to get? surely. then again, vinnie posts here purely for attention. after all, hes already stated he doesnt care about anyone elses opinions but his own, what other reason would he waste his time here? certainly someone who is such a perfect human and has such a low regard for others who read/post here would find a better way to pass the time.
You made a mistake here - your post was logical, rational, and truthful. The majority of those that have been posting in this thread do not respond to such nonsense.

Also, you forgot to include 'arseflute', 'cock gobbler' or 'tiger' in your post. Please correct this.
Every positive value has its weight in negative terms.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share