lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Sep 28, 2012

Jan 07, 2015 #121

Oh so after all this now you're not going to drive it....

Well soon you'll be in cali anyway right?
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Colonel Sanders
[M]afia
Joined: Nov 29, 2002

Jan 07, 2015 #122

lollersk8s wrote:Oh so after all this now you're not going to drive it....

Well soon you'll be in cali anyway right?
lol, yeah hopefully anyway. It's going to be 14 below zero here tonight...
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Sep 28, 2012

Jan 07, 2015 #123

I just opened the balcony door to let some of that 60 degree air in, my vid card is making the room hot :o
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

RazorWind
Pure [M]ayhem
RazorWind
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 15, 2002

Jan 07, 2015 #124

Colonel Sanders wrote:Well I guess it's just time to wait now since I don't want it driven through salty slushcrap, even if it's a few miles to the dyno. It's gonna be a loooong 3 or 4 months :mad:
Why not tow it, then? Yeah, it might cost $100 or something, but you could get the tuning done while the weather sucks, so it'll be ready to go when spring arrives.
90f54f9cfb4106d1ef0e6a82e53f14
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Colonel Sanders
[M]afia
Joined: Nov 29, 2002

Jan 07, 2015 #125

RazorWind wrote:Why not tow it, then? Yeah, it might cost $100 or something, but you could get the tuning done while the weather sucks, so it'll be ready to go when spring arrives.
I'm kind of leaving it up to the tuner to do it however he wants. I figured the less I annoy him, the more time and effort he'll put into the end result ;)
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

RazorWind
Pure [M]ayhem
RazorWind
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 15, 2002

Jan 07, 2015 #126

Colonel Sanders wrote:I'm kind of leaving it up to the tuner to do it however he wants. I figured the less I annoy him, the more time and effort he'll put into the end result ;)
What if "however he wants" involves him driving to his shop through the salty slush, though? (I assume the reason you don't want to drive it is so it doesn't salt on it)
90f54f9cfb4106d1ef0e6a82e53f14
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Colonel Sanders
[M]afia
Joined: Nov 29, 2002

Jan 07, 2015 #127

Oh no, he's not gonna do that. The whole reason I don't have the car at my house right now is because I told him I didn't want it driven in salt.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

brown card
[M]onkey
Joined: Dec 18, 2014

Jan 08, 2015 #128

RazorWind wrote:Why not tow it, then? Yeah, it might cost $100 or something, but you could get the tuning done while the weather sucks, so it'll be ready to go when spring arrives.
boom
RuHo;25438810 wrote:lol, can't make this shit up
dude is actually making fun of a guy for not having folks so rich you can permasuck tit in a remote location
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Sep 28, 2012

Jan 09, 2015 #129

tuning without a test drive? nah
Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
lollersk8s
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Sep 28, 2012

Jan 09, 2015 #130

Originally Posted by she nice
i do drink but it's not as effective for immediate relief
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share