Typhoon43
Pure [M]ayhem
Typhoon43
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 17, 2015 #161

I know all about that anticipation to hear it hit the rollers. Can't wait to see how she does!
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 17, 2015 #162

Colonel Sanders wrote:Yeah, the weather has gone from horrid to beautiful in the space of a week and so far looks to stay that way (of course anything can happen in the midwest :/ ) and I'm sick of waiting so I asked how soon he'd be able to get it broken in and on the dyno

I'm sure you guys can imagine how excited I am, especially since I haven't even laid eyes on it in person yet :D
I see. I thought you had already gone and gotten it, but keeping it inside the garage till the weather improves.

You put a deposit down or what?
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

Colonel Sanders
[M]afia

Mar 17, 2015 #163

Yeppers
Dislike

Colonel Sanders
[M]afia

Mar 19, 2015 #164

Just for fun

BORKED
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 19, 2015 #165

never seen that presenter that young, his style hasn't changed at all lol. If clarkson is the charlie sheen of autojournalism, he's the ben stein?
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 19, 2015 #166

wow the LX is sloooooow.. 11.7 0-60 :wtf: SC n2b though at 7, yours should be in the 5 range?

balance shafts :gay: :o

i forgot about the xr7, they are the same then huh. My friend's dad had one when we were in HS, he was a DEA and used his own car iirc, we thought it was pretty bad ass - all black with aluminum wheels
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

Colonel Sanders
[M]afia

Mar 19, 2015 #167

[H]ard|On;25454377 wrote:never seen that presenter that young, his style hasn't changed at all lol. If clarkson is the charlie sheen of autojournalism, he's the ben stein?
Lmao yeah that guy is definitely the Ben stein of car show presenters. But yes the 89-93 sc's and xr7s were quick for their day but dogs by today's standards. Like 15.3 @ 93ish stock... The 94 95 ones were a good bit quicker because of the better blower, more aggressive trans gears etc.

Mine should be good for like high 12s, 13 flat at 110. I talked to the builder again today and he told me he ended up putting a custom grind cam in because the comp stage 1 cam is basically too mild. Also upgraded injectors again to 60lb now. I'm getting pretty serious lol
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 20, 2015 #168

60lb :eek:

Jeesh. That should give you some overhead for the future im guessing
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

gribly
[M]afia

Mar 20, 2015 #169

Colonel Sanders wrote:Lmao yeah that guy is definitely the Ben stein of car show presenters. But yes the 89-93 sc's and xr7s were quick for their day but dogs by today's standards. Like 15.3 @ 93ish stock... The 94 95 ones were a good bit quicker because of the better blower, more aggressive trans gears etc.

Mine should be good for like high 12s, 13 flat at 110. I talked to the builder again today and he told me he ended up putting a custom grind cam in because the comp stage 1 cam is basically too mild. Also upgraded injectors again to 60lb now. I'm getting pretty serious lol
No shit. I figured you would end up about on par with my Civic, but my shit is only good for mid14's. You're gonna upset a few modern car owners at stoplights, lmao. Keep those wheels, nobody will expect it at all!
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 20, 2015 #170

it's def a sleeper, most tC/civic/rsx/3 series drivers today either never knew about these or have forgotten
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike