GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem
GhEttOrAiD
Pure [M]ayhem

Apr 28, 2011 #41

Damn he made jalopnik? gratz man.

second genmayer in as many weeks to make one of those major blog sites.

Of course joerg is a little less active than verruckt
BlisterDick;25482810 wrote:PLZ keep door unlock for roach and spider
✓, ✓, ☑, ☐
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Apr 29, 2011 #42

Colonel Sanders wrote:Now he's just trollin'.

[hide]or is he really that foolish?[/hide]
someone else wrote:Riiiiiight. I always forget you're the greatest driver in the worlds greatest car.

No, its someone else driving his car.
What do you two not understand exactly? I'll explain it with less words and more pictures if that's what it takes.

What does an LT1 run? 14s? 02 WS6 what a 13.2? Forget real roads, I give these boats a look at my rear end in a straight line from start to finish. Accept it, you both have one dimensional cars that aren't very good at that one dimension without a second mortgage.

OMG HARDON UNPOSSIBAL YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH LITERS :tard: :lol: STOP TROLLING OUR FEELINGS :handi:
Last edited by [H]ard|On on 12:35 AM - Apr 29, 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Apr 29, 2011 #43

uRizen wrote:I love the video in the Jalopnik comments.

Hehe case in point, and you'd think she'd be used to that kind of stuff.
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

Verrückt
[M]onkey

Apr 29, 2011 #44

[H]ard|On;24734721 wrote:That list is not very complete - pretty sure you can launch vettes and all manner of things that hard.

All about power to weight. I can launch harder than the v8 M3s in the wild for example, although who knows how well the people I've dealt with can launch.

All the electronic wizardry necessary to launch without a clutch pedal catches a lot of people with their pants down no doubt. :)
It's only cars that have an official "launch control" mode.

You can launch an STI hard as fuck, but it's all driver. There isn't a launch control.
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Apr 29, 2011 #45

Verrückt wrote:It's only cars that have an official "launch control" mode.

You can launch an STI hard as fuck, but it's all driver. There isn't a launch control.
Ah i see. Is it more or less brutal on the clutch compared to a good driver - what do you think?

I had a friend show me a few really solid launches in his stage something wrx (~450 he said) and it was damn impressive but literally the next time I saw him he had a badly slipping clutch which may have just been a long time coming. I got the impression you have to save it for when it counts with awd. Generally speaking tires are cheaper than clutches... The book lists my clutch as 7.5 hours and they are not lying, unless you've do them every day on a lift and it can't be any easier in awd configuration :/
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

someone else
[M]onkey

Apr 29, 2011 #46

[H]ard|On;24736618 wrote:What do you two not understand exactly? I'll explain it with less words and more pictures if that's what it takes.

What does an LT1 run? 14s? 02 WS6 what a 13.2? Forget real roads, I give these boats a look at my rear end in a straight line from start to finish. Accept it, you both have one dimensional cars that aren't very good at that one dimension without a second mortgage.

OMG HARDON UNPOSSIBAL YOU DONT HAVE ENOUGH LITERS :tard: :lol: STOP TROLLING OUR FEELINGS :handi:
right, and your M3 is in the 12s. :tard:

e36 M3's run basement 14s..... and i can guarantee you i'm a better driver than you, you pretentious fuck.
Driving:
2005 Acura RSX Type-S
1996 Pontiac Trans Am - LT1 + T56, not stock
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Shooting:
Nikon D300, Rolleiflex 2.8F, Nikon F100, Olympus OM-1, Pentax 645
Dislike

[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem
[H]ard|On
Pure [M]ayhem

Apr 29, 2011 #47

someone else wrote:right, and your M3 is in the 12s. :tard:

e36 M3's run basement 14s..... and i can guarantee you i'm a better driver than you, you pretentious fuck.
You might be a better driver but I'll spank you in a straight line plain and simple. You don't need to be much of a driver for that either. Haven't lost to an old fbody yet, or a new one. They are first cars for teenagers who want to beat civics in a stoplight battle, stop pretending you have some amazing speed machine. :lol:

I don't do basement 14s, if that isn't obvious by now.

G35/37, new stangs up to so far, fbodies are all close but i leave faster and put distance between us. Ls1 vettes walk me, and I'm accepting of that.

Don't get all bent out of shape about it, I'll get some official 1/4 times eventually and post it. Our closest track is 3.5 hours away from me, with only a couple days every month open for public so it's something I have to plan out and get a friend for company.
Make Genmay Great Again
Dislike

Colonel Sanders
[M]afia

Apr 29, 2011 #48

[H]ard|On;24736843 wrote:Don't get all bent out of shape about it, I'll get some official 1/4 times eventually and post it. Our closest track is 3.5 hours away from me, with only a couple days every month open for public so it's something I have to plan out and get a friend for company.
Cool, I look forward to your 13.9 @ 103mph timeslips.
Dislike

Grazehell
[M]afia

Apr 29, 2011 #49

Colonel Sanders wrote:Cool, I look forward to your 13.9 @ 103mph timeslips.
That's what is going to be around indeed!
Dislike

AtomicFire
[M]onkey

Apr 29, 2011 #50

[H]ard|On;24736753 wrote:Ah i see. Is it more or less brutal on the clutch compared to a good driver - what do you think?

I had a friend show me a few really solid launches in his stage something wrx (~450 he said) and it was damn impressive but literally the next time I saw him he had a badly slipping clutch which may have just been a long time coming. I got the impression you have to save it for when it counts with awd. Generally speaking tires are cheaper than clutches... The book lists my clutch as 7.5 hours and they are not lying, unless you've do them every day on a lift and it can't be any easier in awd configuration :/
I've seen people do an STi clutch in as little as 3 hours...if you know exactly what the fuck you're doing, have all the right tools, and take a fuckton of shortcuts not sanctioned by Subaru :lol:

The stock cluch can't really take the power too well, but the drivetrain in the STi is damn near bulletproof. Pop in an upgraded clutch and you can launch the everloving shit out of it and the only thing that really breaks is the rear axles. You'd have to really be trying to break one of them with only around 400whp though.
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi | project slut
2006 Volvo XC90 V8 AWD | daily slut
Dislike