TheMorlock
Pure [M]ayhem
TheMorlock
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 31, 2008 #191

hahhahahah
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Dislike

TheMorlock
Pure [M]ayhem
TheMorlock
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 31, 2008 #192

Static Vision wrote:There is no global warming here. No, none at all. Since there is not enough data to prove or disprove the fact we should just wait it out.

LOL LETS NOT BE PROACTIVE
There is no global cooling here No None at all Since there is not enough data to prove or disprove the fact we should just wait it out. :rolleyes:
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
Dislike

Mar 31, 2008 #193

TheMorlock wrote:hahhahahah
Good counter.

EDIT: Lol, someone actually paid to give me a title? Sweet.
TheMorlock: "i have a 140+ IQ"

OH RLY?

TheMorlock: "Any atmosphere will trap heat. the CO2 in Venus's atmosphere is a RESULT of the high temps"

Ahahahahaha
Dislike

TheMorlock
Pure [M]ayhem
TheMorlock
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 31, 2008 #194

Fuckyouformakingmeregister wrote:Good counter.

EDIT: Lol, someone actually paid to give me a title? Sweet.
You are welcome. the least I can do for my new bitch is buy a nice leash
Dislike

Mar 31, 2008 #195

TheMorlock wrote:You are welcome. the least I can do for my new bitch is buy a nice leash
I'll remind you for the 3rd time in this thread, saying you're "beating me" doesn't actually make it true. So far I've handled every "argument" you sent my way.

For instance, your argument that the IPCC can't be trusted because one of the guys left and spoke out against the group was totally refuted when I revealed why he left - to refresh your memory, because you seem to be a little slow, he left because he didn't like how people were interpreting the hurricane data NOT because he disagreed with their overall conclusions. But, as usual, you just won't respond to my counter and hope everyone else in the thread doesn't notice.

I should also point out that if I can annoy someone enough that they actually spend real money to give me a barely visible and totally ineffective title, I've won regardless of how the argument goes.

P.S. You should spring for an avatar if you really want to make your point. :D :D :D

OH RLY?

TheMorlock: "Any atmosphere will trap heat. the CO2 in Venus's atmosphere is a RESULT of the high temps"

Ahahahahaha
Dislike

TheMorlock
Pure [M]ayhem
TheMorlock
Pure [M]ayhem

Mar 31, 2008 #196

Fuckyouformakingmeregister wrote:I'll remind you for the 3rd time in this thread, saying you're "beating me" doesn't actually make it true. So far I've handled every "argument" you sent my way.

For instance, your argument that the IPCC can't be trusted because one of the guys left and spoke out against the group was totally refuted when I revealed why he left - to refresh your memory, because you seem to be a little slow, he left because he didn't like how people were interpreting the hurricane data NOT because he disagreed with their overall conclusions. But, as usual, you just won't respond to my counter and hope everyone else in the thread doesn't notice.

I should also point out that if I can annoy someone enough that they actually spend real money to give me a barely visible and totally ineffective title, I've won regardless of how the argument goes.

P.S. You should spring for an avatar if you really want to make your point. :D :D :D

You handled every argument?

You cant even read half of them correctly :D
Dislike

Badger_sly
[M]onkey

Mar 31, 2008 #197

Fuckyouformakingmeregister wrote:An analogy, if you will:
OK......
Suppose forest fires occur naturally. And let's say people also start forest fires. Let's also pretend for a second that there's also some person out there that knows nothing about the causes of forest fires.
Finally, let's say this disbeliever then looked at a graph showing the occurance of forest fires over a 10 million year period.
Do you think he would have grounds for concluding that humans cannot start forest fires?
The answer, of course, is no. Hopefully you can connect the dots and see how it's relevant to our discussion.
:tard: :tard: :tard:

Given your attempted analogy is pretty stupid, and you completely failed to show a correlation, it's obvious you not only suck at analogies, but you're not really trying to disprove what I've proven to you. So we'll chalk it up as you don't have an arguement.;)
Badger_sly wrote:It does prove that the earth was much warmer in the past before there was any man-made input. Thus, natural climate change fluctuates the earth's temps, not mankind.
Dislike

Badger_sly
[M]onkey

Mar 31, 2008 #198

Fuckyouformakingmeregister wrote:Where?
My first post on page 3.
My first and second post on page 7.
My first post on page 8.

I saw your last post and, like I said, it does not disprove global warming is being caused or amplified by CO2.
It does prove that CO2 does not cause man-made global warming.[/quote]

You do seem to believe the earth is warming though, so that's something.
And cooling, and warming, and cooling, etc. All due to natural climate change.

You'll have to come up with a mechanism on your own if you want me take a "new angle".
You have to come up with own, new junk science arguements to promote. I've proved you wrong, and now wait for you to try something new.
Dislike

Badger_sly
[M]onkey

Mar 31, 2008 #199

BoxyBrown wrote:30 years ago we were headed for an ice age. It's all about the fear campaign the media tries to put on us.
Exactly.
Dislike

Mar 31, 2008 #200

Badger_sly wrote:OK......

:tard: :tard: :tard:

Given your attempted analogy is pretty stupid, and you completely failed to show a correlation, it's obvious you not only suck at analogies, but you're not really trying to disprove what I've proven to you. So we'll chalk it up as you don't have an arguement.;)
The point of the analogy was to show how ridiculous your logic is.

You can't go from the statement "that the earth was warmer in the past" to the statement "thus man-made global warming doesn't occur". It doesn't follow logically.

OH RLY?

Ahahahahaha
Dislike