d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem
d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem

Jun 16, 2009 #151

artificialswedener wrote:I vote somewhere downtown. There are lots of great restaurants and bars to hit up afterward if anyone wishes. Very flexible and transportation is easy.
I was a huge fan of the rock bottom brewery. Plus, theres a bunch of sweet divebars very near there :cool:
Dislike

LLC
[M]onkey
LLC
[M]onkey

Jun 16, 2009 #152

d4rkspike wrote:Only because I am just that curious. If you don't show up i'll keep banning your dupes :cool:
im not a dupe

popnfresh has had the thigpig account for years
Dislike

MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem
MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem

Jun 16, 2009 #153

d4rkspike wrote:so lame, you should come. No one is a douche in real life.
qft, even i am a nice guy IRL
Dislike

OneWhoKnows
Pure [M]ayhem
OneWhoKnows
Pure [M]ayhem

Jun 16, 2009 #154

So it turns out I agreed to a week-long hunting trip in Montana for that weekend. It might end up being the 28th, though.
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Dislike

Vigilante
Pure [M]ayhem
Vigilante
Pure [M]ayhem

Jun 16, 2009 #155

im jealous. i hope its the next week.
Genmay Gun Club Member
Hobo Club
Dislike

d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem
d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem

Jun 16, 2009 #156

OneWhoKnows wrote:So it turns out I agreed to a week-long hunting trip in Montana for that weekend. It might end up being the 28th, though.
:lol: you might want to figure out what day it is, so the people staying with you arent left out in the rain (lol portland)
Dislike

Vigilante
Pure [M]ayhem
Vigilante
Pure [M]ayhem

Jun 16, 2009 #157

d4rkspike wrote::lol: you might want to figure out what day it is, so the people staying with you arent left out in the rain (lol portland)
wouldnt be the first time i got left in the rain at a genmay meet. at least we can mud wrestle..
Genmay Gun Club Member
Hobo Club
Dislike

OneWhoKnows
Pure [M]ayhem
OneWhoKnows
Pure [M]ayhem

Jun 16, 2009 #158

d4rkspike wrote::lol: you might want to figure out what day it is, so the people staying with you arent left out in the rain (lol portland)
One of my guests is somebody I'd trust with the keys, so I'm not worried about that.

I'm not a flake.
Intarweb married to [H]ustler 12/08/03
OWK of Team OWK
Gen[M]ay Motorcyclist 2004 YZF-R1 / 2006 YZF-R6
Rang3find3r: "I am VERY proud of my victory over touareg, because shit, what the fuck else do I have to be proud of?"
Dislike

MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem
MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem

Jun 16, 2009 #159

I'm not worried either, if I can't stay with OWK/swede I'll just get a hotel/motel room for the night or sleep in my car :cool:
Dislike

gingerface
[M]onkey

Jun 16, 2009 #160

d4rkspike wrote:I was a huge fan of the rock bottom brewery. Plus, theres a bunch of sweet divebars very near there :cool:
^ irish carbombs again :drool: and maybe this time we can eat the food first so we remember it :D
<3 d4rkspike
IMNobody adopted me by force, and i loved it.
sassy is my sexually deviant incestual grandmother.

i was dead at the time
Dislike