d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem
d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jan 27, 2004

Jun 17, 2009 #181

pyramid wrote:haha, I've done OK for myself but the backyard pictured above is my rent's yard next door. I couldn't afford anything that nice although I did do a lot of the work to make it look that nice. I'm just planning on appropriating it for the day. My back yard is OK but I don't have a big grill, any where to sit or enough shade for a hot August day.
You should PM me any rules and regulations you want to put in effect (even as far as times) so i can make an official formal post tomorrow morning :)
Like
Dislike
Share

fiestafish
[M]afia
Joined: Nov 18, 2003

Jun 17, 2009 #182

:eek: your parents place is rockin' Pyramid!
ant-M's laptop buddy <3
d4rkspike's snugglebutt/ d4rkspike is my adopted noob!
Adopted by sulchus 04-15-05
Like
Dislike
Share

d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem
d4rkspike
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jan 27, 2004

Jun 17, 2009 #183

fiestafish wrote::eek: your parents place is rockin' Pyramid!
all the more reason to pack a bunch of canadians in your car and head down :cool:
Like
Dislike
Share

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 17, 2002

Jun 17, 2009 #184

d4rkspike wrote:You should PM me any rules and regulations you want to put in effect (even as far as times) so i can make an official formal post tomorrow morning :)
No breaking stuff, no taking stuff, trash and butts get disposed of properly not discarded randomly... My parents worked long and hard to have the things they do and they will expect respect. Though I suspect the same is true in any of your households. That's about it for general rules but I figure you guys knew that stuff already. It's not like I'm hosting a high school kegger. :p

My rents will probably want us to leave them alone by around ~10pm, if they are around, but then we can mosey over to my place for as long as people still want to hang out.

Firearms: Please keep them unloaded and stowed in locked trunks/compartments unless you are an Oregon CC holder. If you plan on open or concealed carrying please let me know. Don't touch/handle/play with anyone's firearms without explicit permission to do so. Make sure any firearm is unloaded before letting someone else check it out, always, always, always. Obey standard firearms safety rules at all times...

Also, if you BYOGun you should BYOAmmo and take the possibility of guest shooters into account. Guest shooters who use my firearms are welcome to use my ammo. If you are coming from out of state and are worried about transporting ammo by plane or train, contact me and you can ground ship your ammo to me before hand if you want and I will store it here for you.

If things go well we may be able to make this place a regular genmay meeting spot. If not, this may be the one and only time you guys will ever get to see our property in person.

:heart:
Like
Dislike
Share

MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem
MadDog
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 07, 2002

Jun 17, 2009 #185

pyramid wrote:No breaking stuff, no taking stuff, trash and butts get disposed of properly not discarded randomly... My parents worked long and hard to have the things they do and they will expect respect. Though I suspect the same is true in any of your households. That's about it for general rules but I figure you guys knew that stuff already. It's not like I'm hosting a high school kegger. :p

My rents will probably want us to leave them alone by around ~10pm, if they are around, but then we can mosey over to my place for as long as people still want to hang out.

Firearms: Please keep them unloaded and stowed in locked trunks/compartments unless you are an Oregon CC holder. If you plan on open or concealed carrying please let me know. Don't touch/handle/play with anyone's firearms without explicit permission to do so. Make sure any firearm is unloaded before letting someone else check it out, always, always, always. Obey standard firearms safety rules at all times...

Also, if you BYOGun you should BYOAmmo and take the possibility of guest shooters into account. Guest shooters who use my firearms are welcome to use my ammo. If you are coming from out of state and are worried about transporting ammo by plane or train, contact me and you can ground ship your ammo to me before hand if you want and I will store it here for you.

If things go well we may be able to make this place a regular genmay meeting spot. If not, this may be the one and only time you guys will ever get to see our property in person.

:heart:
I'll bring some AK ammo but since you have an AK I'm gonna leave mine at home :p
Like
Dislike
Share

gingerface
[M]onkey
Joined: Jan 18, 2007

Jun 17, 2009 #186

can i shoot someones gun? ive always wanted to

<3 d4rkspike
IMNobody adopted me by force, and i loved it.
sassy is my sexually deviant incestual grandmother.

i was dead at the time
Like
Dislike
Share

growler
Pure [M]ayhem
growler
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Sep 10, 2003

Jun 17, 2009 #187

gingerface wrote:can i shoot someones gun? ive always wanted to

don't you shoot scott's on a regular basis?
Like
Dislike
Share

gingerface
[M]onkey
Joined: Jan 18, 2007

Jun 17, 2009 #188

growler wrote:don't you shoot scott's on a regular basis?
look cream puff.

dont gimme lip.

or else: ticklefights
<3 d4rkspike
IMNobody adopted me by force, and i loved it.
sassy is my sexually deviant incestual grandmother.

i was dead at the time
Like
Dislike
Share

growler
Pure [M]ayhem
growler
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Sep 10, 2003

Jun 17, 2009 #189

gingerface wrote:look cream puff.

dont gimme lip.

or else: ticklefights
even more things to add to my already busy [M]eet agenda
Like
Dislike
Share

pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
pyramid
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 17, 2002

Jun 17, 2009 #190

MadDog wrote:I'll bring some AK ammo but since you have an AK I'm gonna leave mine at home :p
I only have an SKS. I've actually never shot an AK before. I do have a good amount of 7.62x39 though...

:D
gingerface wrote:can i shoot someones gun? ive always wanted to

Indeed.

Take your pick:



I also have some .22s to start you off with...
Like
Dislike
Share