Cuetip42
Pure [M]ayhem
Cuetip42
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 06, 2002

Apr 21, 2004 #321

I got 1/4 of the way done with the pic and I knew what was going to happen.................i refuse to view any of them. My gag reflex can't stand it.

Tolageek is now blocked on my list.......crossed the line. Should I suggest someone ban him?
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Evil_Spork
[M]afia
Joined: Apr 14, 2004

Apr 21, 2004 #322

Originally posted by Feathers
Not so much 3D as sensurround, yes?

Smellovision?


smellovision... yeah.. exactly.... s00t!
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Colicious
Pure [M]ayhem
Colicious
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Oct 28, 2002

Apr 21, 2004 #323

Originally posted by Doofie27
i live most likely within 5 miles, it was me who said 10, i live in the same city, with threnx, tola, and gearhead. im not sure if he goes to U.A.A. or not, but i dont think they would do anything about it anyways.


they would do anything, but they would know hes a shit eating crab fucker
3e8e19ca5f2e1c52bbc2223c33a41dda [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

ATP
Pure [M]ayhem
ATP
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Feb 27, 2004

Apr 21, 2004 #324

Originally posted by Colicious
they would do anything, but they would know hes a shit eating crab fucker

:lol:
Proud Member of the Dschinghis Khan Club

./ ¯/´¯/'¯'/´¯¯/ ).…____
/’'/.../..../....:/¯¯¯¯|...._)
('(...´...´.... ¯\____|......)
\.................'...../.¯¯¯¯
..\'.Still.strokin'./
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

stapler
Pure [M]ayhem
stapler
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Dec 06, 2002

Apr 21, 2004 #325

Originally posted by Trujew
Why hasnt he been banned?


he didn't break any rules :tard:

this is intarweb history in the making
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Maniac
[M]onkey
Maniac
[M]onkey
Joined: Dec 27, 2003

Apr 21, 2004 #326

Originally posted by Qtip42

Tolageek is now blocked on my list.......crossed the line. Should I suggest someone ban him?


it's not ganan happen, hes retarded. they protect those kind of people. some law or something i duuno
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Evil_Spork
[M]afia
Joined: Apr 14, 2004

Apr 21, 2004 #327

Originally posted by Qtip42
I got 1/4 of the way done with the pic and I knew what was going to happen.................i refuse to view any of them. My gag reflex can't stand it.

Tolageek is now blocked on my list.......crossed the line. Should I suggest someone ban him?


i suggested subtely.. and i got flamed.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Cuetip42
Pure [M]ayhem
Cuetip42
Pure [M]ayhem
Joined: Jul 06, 2002

Apr 21, 2004 #328

Originally posted by Doofie27
i live most likely within 5 miles, it was me who said 10, i live in the same city, with threnx, tola, and gearhead. im not sure if he goes to U.A.A. or not, but i dont think they would do anything about it anyways.



print pics, find his real name.......write it all over the pics......paste all over school.
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Julie
[M]afia
Julie
[M]afia
Joined: Sep 17, 2003

Apr 21, 2004 #329

how old is he
They say that time heals everything / I know the pain that love can bring / Don't get no better with each passing day / Every hope I have slowly fading away / Look out my window, it's still raining
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share

Doofie27
[M]onkey
Joined: Nov 05, 2003

Apr 21, 2004 #330

im not gonna be a narc anyways, that would be fucked. i am a firm believer in "What you do in your own home is no one elses business." besides, if he wants to eat his own shit and post it to millions of people, then so be it. its his life, let him be the world renowned shit eater.
............./´¯/) FUCK
.........../.../ / YOU
........./..../ / Face,
.../´¯/'...'/´¯¯.`·¸Xlr8ed,
/'/.../..../.....:^.¨¯\ Legion,
('(...´...´.... ¯_/'...'/ Blaze.
\.................'...../ <3 MistarTew,
a692198df65f00bff6611036ee1595
Quote
Like
Dislike
Share