kristchan
Pure [M]ayhem
kristchan
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #581

LilMsCanBeRite wrote:Am I the only one who hasn't gotten gifts from random genmay boys? :lol:
they weren't random :o

Gennipher has gotten way more genmay gifts than I have. :D
you're one of my favorite parts of genmay
funny happens where you go
-BenDiesel

You look like a cross between an awkward 12 year old girl and a boring soccer mom
-djf
Dislike

fucknut
Pure [M]ayhem
fucknut
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #582

LilMsCanBeRite wrote:Well, it never occured to me that I should let greed override my inherent paranoia of telling random internet people where I live.... :o
PO BOX > Yuo.
This is what life is like. These are the tiny beautiful things we see and the surreal experiences we go through that we don't even notice because we're too busy being inside them.
Dislike

Sarah Palin
Pure [M]ayhem
Sarah Palin
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #583

kristchan wrote:they weren't random :o

Gennipher has gotten way more genmay gifts than I have. :D
:lol:

But she's a baby!! That's different! Babies are supposed to get gifts. :p
Dislike

onnotangu
Pure [M]ayhem
onnotangu
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #584

DW wrote:Not "special ed"
ohhh that kinda special.

Teehee

:heart:
Dislike

Sarah Palin
Pure [M]ayhem
Sarah Palin
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #585

The Rapist© wrote:Makes you wonder about lynnakitty, eh?
Hey, we all gain weight as we get older, some girls proclaim their photographic abstinence, and others, like myself, just say "fuck it" and post pics anyway.

As I recall, Lynsie, much like goosie, pretty much only ever posted that one picture of herself, you know the one with the squinty eyes and the Jack Nicholson smile when she's with her friend? :lol: That's an old low res scanned pic too...

hhmmmmmmm
Dislike

onnotangu
Pure [M]ayhem
onnotangu
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #586

LilMsCanBeRite wrote:Am I the only one who hasn't gotten gifts from random genmay boys? :lol: With the exception of the penis pen Vienge sent me, I've been the one sending stuff out to folks..

Boy have I got this whole racket backwards!!!

forgot about me. :(
Dislike

onnotangu
Pure [M]ayhem
onnotangu
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #587

DW wrote:We must both have it backwards :lol:

I can only recall getting anything from one person on Genmay, and I've sent out stuff to a few. I prefer it that way, counts as a few good deeds to balance the mischief I get into on other occasions
You would get more than that if you ever gave me a real address hun.
Dislike

Sarah Palin
Pure [M]ayhem
Sarah Palin
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #588

onnotangu wrote:forgot about me. :(
:heart: the card you sent me is still on the end table next to my side of the couch, it's underneath my knitting books! :p
Dislike

NeedMoreEmo
Pure [M]ayhem
NeedMoreEmo
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #589

LilMsCanBeRite wrote:Am I the only one who hasn't gotten gifts from random genmay boys? :lol: With the exception of the penis pen Vienge sent me, I've been the one sending stuff out to folks..

Boy have I got this whole racket backwards!!!

I think so...I've gotten quite a few things. But I give back too, when I can.
5e886ae82aa71e6df07acb766fe5adeb
Dislike

Therapist
Pure [M]ayhem
Therapist
Pure [M]ayhem

May 17, 2005 #590

LilMsCanBeRite wrote:Hey, we all gain weight as we get older, some girls proclaim their photographic abstinence, and others, like myself, just say "fuck it" and post pics anyway.

As I recall, Lynsie, much like goosie, pretty much only ever posted that one picture of herself, you know the one with the squinty eyes and the Jack Nicholson smile when she's with her friend? :lol: That's an old low res scanned pic too...

hhmmmmmmm
Apparently she has taken more pictures for other people, but as forum life is concerned, the similarities are stunning.
Dislike