arthur pendragon
Pure [M]ayhem

May 03, 2005 #161

joemama wrote:Are you only reading the parts that suit you? :tard: Even the Japanese themselves don't deny being warned in advance of the atomic bombs. :rolleyes:
He is an imbecile with his head permanently stuck up his ass whose only response to being owned is to claim that he was the one doing the ownange.
www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Dislike

Schmuck
[M]afia

May 03, 2005 #162

If any of you people can read that article and think that the Japanese were given a reasonable warning as to the destructive power of the bomb, you are too stupid to breed.

Besides, even if a warning was given - it wasn't heeded and the US knew it wasn't heeded, but went through with the murder of a couple of hundred thousand civilians. Then your president went on to claim they were a military target.
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Dislike

arthur pendragon
Pure [M]ayhem

May 03, 2005 #163

<r><QUOTE author="Schmuck"><s>
Schmuck wrote:</s>If any of you people can read that article and think that the Japanese were given a reasonable warning as to the destructive power of the bomb, you are too stupid to breed.<br/>
<br/>
Besides, even if a warning was given - it wasn't heeded and the US knew it wasn't heeded, but went through with the murder of a couple of hundred thousand civilians. Then your president went on to claim they were a military target.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

If anyone here is too stupid to be allowed to breed it is you numbnutz, what part of <br/>

<QUOTE><s>
</s>but threatened Japan with <U><s></s><COLOR color="Yellow"><s></s><SIZE size="7"><s></s>“complete and utter destruction” <e></e></SIZE><e></e></COLOR><e></e></U> if it did not immediately surrender without any conditions.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Is it that you are unable to comprehend?</r>

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Dislike

Schmuck
[M]afia

May 03, 2005 #164

arthur pendragon wrote:If anyone here is too stupid to be allowed to breed it is you numbnutz, what part of

Is it that you are unable to comprehend?
Like every power in WW2 wasn't threatening the other side with complete and utter destruction on a daily basis :rolleyes:

Honestly, you are pathetic in your attempts to justify every crime America has ever commited. Deep down, you probably think its OK because non-Americans are subhuman.
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

UK Represent
Dislike

joemama
Pure [M]ayhem
joemama
Pure [M]ayhem

May 03, 2005 #165

Schmuck wrote:If any of you people can read that article and think that the Japanese were given a reasonable warning as to the destructive power of the bomb, you are too stupid to breed.

Besides, even if a warning was given - it wasn't heeded and the US knew it wasn't heeded, but went through with the murder of a couple of hundred thousand civilians. Then your president went on to claim they were a military target.
Did you shut your eyes and quickly skip down when you got to the part where they had 2 days to surrender after the first bomb was dropped and they chose not to? Looks like even a demonstration wasn't enough. :tard:
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Dislike

arthur pendragon
Pure [M]ayhem

May 03, 2005 #166

<r><QUOTE author="Schmuck"><s>
Schmuck wrote:</s>Like every power in WW2 wasn't threatening the other side with complete and utter destruction on a daily basis <E>:rolleyes:</E> <br/>
<br/>
Honestly, you are pathetic in your attempts to justify every crime America has ever commited. Deep down, you probably think its OK because non-Americans are subhuman.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

The problem with your fucking theory here shitlock is that the Japanese were also building an atomic bomb, they knew full well that complete and utter destruction wasn’t an idle threat. They knew exactly what complete and utter destruction meant since they were building a 25kt device themselves. There is even speculation that they tested one in the 15kt range and ignored the US ultimatum because they were holding out hope that they would have their own bomb before we could have one.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<URL url="http://www.kimsoft.com/korea/jp-hung.ht ... hung.htm<e>[/url]</e></URL><br/>

<QUOTE><s>
</s>Japanese Atomic Program (PhysicsToday) -- The Japanese atomic program was a program by the Empire of Japan to develop a genzai bakudan, an atomic bomb during World War II. The program started around the same time as the U.S. Manhattan Project. Most experts believe that the program was small, and managed neither to refine enough uranium-235 nor to breed enough plutonium needed to make a workable device, although there are indications that Japan had a more sizable program than is commonly understood.<U><s></s> One isolated and disputed report even claims that an atomic bomb was tested and detonated on August 12, 1945 near Hungnam, North Korea, shortly after the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.<e></e></U> In any case, the surrender of Japan three days later on August 15 halted all developments before Japan could finish developing the weapon.<br/>

<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>
<URL url="http://www.physicsdaily.com/physics/Jap ... <LINK_TEXT text="http://www.physicsdaily.com/physics/Jap ... ic_program">http://www.physicsdaily.com/physics/Jap ... NK_TEXT><e>[/url]</e></URL><br/>

<QUOTE><s>
</s>Disputed reports about the nuclear program in Konan in 1945<br/>
Very little is known about the size of the atomic program in Konan though it is conventionally thought to have been quite small in comparison with the successful U.S. effort. In 1946, a journalist named David Snell, working for the Atlanta Constitution, wrote a sensational story which claimed that Japan had in fact successfully developed and tested a nuclear weapon in Konan. Snell had served in the military during the war and was assigned to the 24th Criminal Investigation Detachment in Korea. During this time in Korea he interviewed "a Japanese officer, who said he was in charge of counter intelligence at the Konan project before the fall of Japan", known under the pseudonym Capt. Tsetusuo Wakabayashi. <br/>
<br/>
According to Snell, the program was able to assemble a complete nuclear weapon in a cave in Konan and detonate it on August 12, 1945 on an unmanned ship nearby. Reportedly, the weapon produced a mushroom shaped cloud with a diameter of about 100 m (the first American bomb, "Trinity", had a mushroom cloud some three times the size of that), and also destroyed several ships in the test area. To the observers 20 mi (32 km) away, the bomb was brighter than the rising sun (a suspiciously common cliché about nuclear testing). Snell then claimed that the Russian Army captured Konan shortly thereafter, imprisoned the scientists and seized the remaining materials (and for some reason kept the entire thing a secret). <br/>
<br/>
Even in its own time, Snell's story was viewed with suspicion. A New York Times article published the day after noted that US Army Intelligence officers found Snell's tale amusing, and both American and Japanese scientists found it to be spurious. The paper quoted an MIT scientist working for the army as having dismissed it completely: "There is no information here to justify such a story." <br/>
<br/>
Mainstream historians dispute that the Japanese program ever came anywhere close to developing an atomic bomb, and cite the massive amounts of evidence that the Japanese program was small and insubstantial (compared to the dearth of evidence that it was in any way successful). <br/>
<br/>
A 1985 book by Robert Wilcox repeated many of Snell's claims, and was critically panned. A review by a Department of Energy employee in the journal Military Affairs degraded it: <br/>
<br/>
Journalist Wilcox' book describes the Japanese wartime atomic energy projects. This is a laudable, in that it illuminates a little-known episode; nevertheless, the work is marred by Wilcox' seeming eagerness to show that Japan created an atomic bomb. Tales of Japanese atomic explosions, one a fictional attack on Los Angeles, the other an unsubstantiated account of a post-Hiroshima test, begin the book. (Wilcox accepts the test story because the author [Snell], "was a distinguished journalist"). The tales, combined with Wilcox' failure to discuss the difficulty of translating scientific theory into into a workable bomb, obscure the actual story of the Japanese effort: uncoordinated laboratory-scale projects which took paths least likely to produce a bomb. <br/>
In the historical journal Isis, two historians of science said only of Wilcox's work that his thesis stood "on the flimsiest and most unconvincing of grounds," and surmised that the hidden agenda of such conspiracy theories was "to furnish a new exculpation for America's dropping of atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki." <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
While the above, at the beginning, is accurate in its discussion of how much is known about Konan, it is one-sided and biased regarding Snell and Wilcox. The forward to Wilcox’s book, Japan’s Secret War, was written by Professor Derek deSolla Price, head of Yale’s history of science department and a giant in the field, a fact that is left out of the above discussion. Price wholeheartedly endorsed it, as did other historians and reviewers. James L. Stockesbury, author of A Short History of World War II, called it “Fascinating. I had no idea the Japanese were working as seriously on an atomic bomb as the book indicates, and this has to modify our perception of one of the crucial issues of the war.” Encyclopaedia Britannica Online lists Japan's Secret War as its sole source for Japan's work on the atomic bomb (<URL url="http://www.britannica.com/eb/article?to ... Id=57369<e>[/url]</e></URL>). There were controversial aspects of the book that were attacked. But the book was published at a time, 1985, when practically no one outside of a few select scientists knew the Japanese even had an atomic bomb project. Most thought they were solely victims of the bomb and this was used to attack America. Except for the controversial part - the possibility that Japan had moved their program to Korea and possibly gotten farther than science had known - the book accurately portrayed what had happened on the mainland predominately through interviews with Japanese who had been part of the program and formerly top secret documents that had not been seen or used by historians prior. <br/>
<br/>
Whoever wrote the above, has not read Japan’s Secret War. The book does not repeat many of Snell’s claims. Snell’s article had long been buried when it was recounted at the start of Japan’s Secret War. It was only used to launch into research about what happened at Konan, which is known as Hungnam in Korean. The basis for the possibility that Konan housed an atomic project came primarily from formerly top secret US intelligence documents, like this army G-2 summary of May 1-15, 1946, written by Col. Cecil W. Nist, which can be found in the National Archives (Record Group 319, Box 739): “Of increasing interest have been recent reports about an apparent undercover research laboratory operated by the Japanese at...Hungnam. Many of the reports are from Japanese who formerly held positions in this company. And these reports, received separately, are surprisingly uniform as to content...All reports agree that research and experiments on atomic energy were being conducted in a section of the Hungnam plant...Further reports state that the actual experiments on atomic energy were conducted in Japan, and the Hungnam plant was opened for the development of the practical application of atomic energy to a bomb or other military use...It is felt that a great deal of credence should be attached to these reports...” <br/>
<br/>
The book was the first to reveal the uranium oxide aboard Nazi submarine U-234 destined for Japan's project at the end of the war. A major premises in it is that there is more to be found out about what the Japanese did regarding their atomic project than has so far come to light. To be fair and accurate, these facts should be included in any discussion of disputed reports about Konan/Hungnam. <br/>

<e>
</e></QUOTE></r>

Dislike

Schmuck
[M]afia

May 03, 2005 #167

joemama wrote:Did you shut your eyes and quickly skip down when you got to the part where they had 2 days to surrender after the first bomb was dropped and they chose not to? Looks like even a demonstration wasn't enough. :tard:
We are talking about Hiroshima not Nagasaki. Suck my fat commie cock.

UK Represent
Dislike

joemama
Pure [M]ayhem
joemama
Pure [M]ayhem

May 03, 2005 #168

Schmuck wrote:We are talking about Hiroshima not Nagasaki. Suck my fat commie cock.
Do you really honestly believe the shit you're typing out or is your hate of America really that strong? You're just lucky that us and the Russkies got to Hitler before he could incenerate your little Island off the coast of France. :rolleyes:
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Dislike

Schmuck
[M]afia

May 03, 2005 #169

joemama wrote:Do you really honestly believe the shit you're typing out or is your hate of America really that strong? You're just lucky that us and the Russkies got to Hitler before he could incenerate your little Island off the coast of France. :rolleyes:
Except for the minor fact that the invasion of Britain was cancelled indefinitely before either you or the USSR entered the war :tard:

UK Represent
Dislike

Dyno
[M]afia
Dyno
[M]afia

May 03, 2005 #170

I laugh that you idiots take the war so seriously, that you actually own some aspect of it, that you think you are something other than snot-nosed, armchair generals beating your chests and stroking your e-peens on topics over sixty years old and many governments removed.
Dislike