joemama
Pure [M]ayhem

May 03, 2005 #171

Schmuck wrote:Except for the minor fact that the invasion of Britain was cancelled indefinitely before either you or the USSR entered the war :tard:
No invasion needed with atomic bombs...or did that fact escape you?
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Dislike
0 0 0

May 03, 2005 #172

joemama wrote:No invasion needed with atomic bombs...or did that fact escape you?

Yes it rather obviously did................ :eek: :eek: :D
www.mp3.com.au/stephenwalker/

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion
Dislike
0 0 0

May 04, 2005 #173

maybe russia and the u.s. shoulda waited for germany to wipe out britain before actually moving in for the kill lawl

oh and schmuck, you're a :tard:
7.9%, Chinese growth has screeched to a halt! People
are going to riot in the streets! The CCP is about to
fall!
8.1%, Chinese growth has over-heated! People are
going to riot in the streets! The CCP is about to fall!
Dislike
0 0 0

May 04, 2005 #174

joemama wrote:No invasion needed with atomic bombs...or did that fact escape you?
:tard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuc ... gy_project

Regardless of wether the US had entered the European war, the Red Army would've been at the Fuhrerbunker long before the Nazis had a workable weapon. They had managed to drive most of the best physicists of the era out of Germany with their repressive policies, and a lot of the ones who stayed were almost certainly sabotaging the effort.
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

Currently being spied on by ECHELON (Anthrax Terrorist Bomb etc.)

UK Represent
Dislike
0 0 0

joemama
Pure [M]ayhem

May 04, 2005 #175

Schmuck wrote::tard:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nuc ... gy_project

Regardless of wether the US had entered the European war, the Red Army would've been at the Fuhrerbunker long before the Nazis had a workable weapon. They had managed to drive most of the best physicists of the era out of Germany with their repressive policies, and a lot of the ones who stayed were almost certainly sabotaging the effort.
You're basing this on pure speculation and 60+ years after the fact to examine what did happen and what might have happened. We all know that the allies knew every little move the Nazi's made including when their scientists working on the bomb took a shit break AM I RITE? :rolleyes: Your blind hate of everything about America is affecting your ability to put up a credible argument once again..
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Dislike
0 0 0

May 04, 2005 #176

joemama wrote:You're basing this on pure speculation and 60+ years after the fact to examine what did happen and what might have happened. We all know that the allies knew every little move the Nazi's made including when their scientists working on the bomb took a shit break AM I RITE? :rolleyes: Your blind hate of everything about America is affecting your ability to put up a credible argument once again..
I have a perfectly creidble argument. Winning the war in Europe did not depend on the entry of the US, and that is a historical fact. We beat the Nazis in the air and the Soviets beat them on the land. By the time US forces arrived it was pretty much a done deal.

Your blind nationalism is stopping you from thinking straight :tard:
^ I did not come up with these "original" thoughts; the Devil or one of his imps put these thoughts in my head and I adopted them as my own.

UK Represent
Dislike
0 0 0

ViriiK
Pure [M]ayhem

May 04, 2005 #177

Schmuck wrote:I have a perfectly creidble argument. Winning the war in Europe did not depend on the entry of the US, and that is a historical fact. We beat the Nazis in the air and the Soviets beat them on the land. By the time US forces arrived it was pretty much a done deal.

Your blind nationalism is stopping you from thinking straight :tard:
Oh right.. Normandy Invasion, Sicily, Tunsia, Cobra, Bastogne/Ardennes, etc aren't of any significant importance to WWII.. Without the American Industry supplying both the Red Army and Great Britian, they would have never defeated the Nazi's..

Forget the Japanese Empire! The Americans did nothing in that. The British single-handly fought the Japanese Empire and crushed it!
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Dislike
0 0 0

May 04, 2005 #178

ViriiK wrote:Oh right.. Normandy Invasion, Sicily, Tunsia, Cobra, Bastogne/Ardennes, etc aren't of any significant importance to WWII.. Without the American Industry supplying both the Red Army and Great Britian, they would have never defeated the Nazi's..

Forget the Japanese Empire! The Americans did nothing in that. The British single-handly fought the Japanese Empire and crushed it!
And without American industry supplying the Nazis, they would never have got as far as they did :tard:

Remember what your presidents grandfather did during the war fuckface?

UK Represent
Dislike
0 0 0

ViriiK
Pure [M]ayhem

May 04, 2005 #179

Schmuck wrote:And without American industry supplying the Nazis, they would never have got as far as they did :tard:

Remember what your presidents grandfather did during the war fuckface?
Oh right.. What did Prescott Bush do... Tell me that.. Just a bunch of conspiracy Bullshit going "OMG OMG OMG He praised the Nazi's" when in fact no such embargo existed because we were not at war with Germany before December 1941..

Without American help, the British and Russians would have never won against the Nazi's. But you're foaming at your mouth going "BLALALALA That's not true! They were destroyed when they didn't win the Battle of Britian"
- [M]ayhem Gun Club
- [M]ilitary [M]ayhem Club
- Secretary of Defense for the PopeKevinI Administration
- Proud Sponsor of the American Military-Industrial Complex
Dislike
0 0 0

May 04, 2005 #180

ViriiK wrote:Oh right.. What did Prescott Bush do... Tell me that.. Just a bunch of conspiracy Bullshit going "OMG OMG OMG He praised the Nazi's" when in fact no such embargo existed because we were not at war with Germany before December 1941..
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,1 ... 40,00.html

Praised? Try funding you fucking twat. And he was oing it right up to 1942.
Without American help, the British and Russians would have never won against the Nazi's. But you're foaming at your mouth going "BLALALALA That's not true! They were destroyed when they didn't win the Battle of Britian"
No, they were prevented from taking Britain at the battle of Britain because we denied them air superirity. This is a historical fact. Operation Sealion was cancelled.

They were destroyed by their idiotic invasion of Russia. Their tactics were not effective over the huge distances they needed to cover, and the Soviets just moved their industry east to prevent it being destroyed, then counter attacked when the Nazis had overextended themselves.

Once again you prove that you entire thought process is filtered through your idiotic conviction that the US is the saviour of the entire fucking planet.

UK Represent
Dislike
0 0 0